GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theres Always Gonna Be Someone Better Than You, So Wots The Point In Trying?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Notable"
I mean, When there will always be someone who will make your achievements look like a joke.
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Just look at bill gates, is he the best programmer in the world? far from it.
Does he design windows all by him self. Definatly not.
Does he know how to work hard. Yep

Is he the richest person in the world. Indeed.

It's not about who is best, it's about working towards a goal.
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:50
Regular
Always read the small print
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Notable"
Didint exactly see that question on the pre-life contract mate.
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:47
Regular
According to that criteria, why be born?
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Notable"
Strafio wrote:
> You over competitive, paranoid muppet!

Aha. Too true.

I didint say I believed in the statement I wanted to know what you philisophical geezers thought about it.

I recently asked someone the same question and their answer put my mind at rest.

"Because you might not be as good as someone else but you can mean more to someone than anyone else for who you are regardless of being superior or not."

That my posse, is an A grade answer.
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:32
Regular
Indeed.

Hang on they're rabbit droppings.
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree

Raisin anyone?
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:08
Regular
I take consolation from the phrase :

"It's better to be quite good at a lot of things, than exceedingly good at just one thing"
Sat 14/02/04 at 08:39
Regular
"eat toast!"
"I mean, When there will always be someone who will make your achievements look like a joke. "

Oh yeah? haven't you ever thought that you might be better then someone else? Crushing your dreams?

There has to be something that you can beat your friends at. Thats all that matters to me. As long as you're not last and you can beat your mates, everyone else can be better then me. I give respect as well to those.
Sat 14/02/04 at 08:30
Regular
"Laughingstock"
All you can do in this life is focus on the things you have affinities with then indulgenge in them with honesty and passion: the notion of 'better or worse' isn't important.

Achievement isn't about becoming number one, it's about becoming 'who you truly are'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.