GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Upgraded" Xboxes? (Thread Closed)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
I might be getting a xbox and while looking on Ebay I have been coming across lots of "Upgraded" Xboxes called Executer, Baracuda and all other kind of names. Most of them are saying thing like "Has 100s of games on Hard Disc already", so if I were to get one how would I play the games? my friends have told me that I could get caught if I go online with an "Upgraded" xbox but in the ebay auction it does say that it comes with a switch for you to turn off everytime you go online so you dont get caught. I just want to know so things about "Upgraded" xboxes, how reliable they are, if they are worth it or not etc etc.

thank
Fri 29/04/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
I might be getting a xbox and while looking on Ebay I have been coming across lots of "Upgraded" Xboxes called Executer, Baracuda and all other kind of names. Most of them are saying thing like "Has 100s of games on Hard Disc already", so if I were to get one how would I play the games? my friends have told me that I could get caught if I go online with an "Upgraded" xbox but in the ebay auction it does say that it comes with a switch for you to turn off everytime you go online so you dont get caught. I just want to know so things about "Upgraded" xboxes, how reliable they are, if they are worth it or not etc etc.

thank
Fri 29/04/05 at 18:36
Regular
"serenity now!"
Sorry, but chipped Xboxes (which is what they are) are illegal, certainly if they come with backups of games that you don't own the original to.

Can't discuss stuff like that here.

~closed~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.