GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I nearly ran over a kid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Coming up to brow of a hill, quite strong sun so can't see as clearly. See a pedestrian crossing, slow down incase lights change but they don't so I go through.

Then about 5 little morons run out infront of me and I slammed the brakes on.

My instructer wouldn't let me hit the horn. Morons.
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Coming up to brow of a hill, quite strong sun so can't see as clearly. See a pedestrian crossing, slow down incase lights change but they don't so I go through.

Then about 5 little morons run out infront of me and I slammed the brakes on.

My instructer wouldn't let me hit the horn. Morons.
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Meh just run the little buggers over next time you see them.

Is your name craig hunter?
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No, its Sheepy.
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:37
Sheepy, Sheepy, Sheepy, how many times must we go overs this.
Hit the little sods, dont break, hit.

*shakes head*
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm getting worse at driving
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> Meh just run the little buggers over next time you see them.
>
> Is your name craig hunter?

No, are you sure, maybe it could be

Brain Blessed or
Tom Jones or
Thierry Henry.

Or one of the other 57 millions names in Britain.
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:41
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm getting worse at driving

As the saying goes;

"You get worse before you get better"
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:00
Regular
I nearly ran over an old bloke at a zebra crossing once.

I was approaching a zebra crossing where a couple were heading. They stop by the roadside and appeared to be waiting. I slow to a stop, then they face each other and try to lick each other's brains out.

I quickly glanced to my right and saw no one waiting, back to the left and they were still playing, "Guess what I had for lunch?" and so I put my foot on the accelorator. In the mean time, some old bloke to my right had just stepped out onto the road - and I could see him looking at my car through my rear view mirror.

I hate people who stop at zebra crossings with no intention to cross.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
An old guy died the other night on the motorway near to where I live. Police say he was crossing the road, got hit by one car in the outside lane, was knocked into the inside lane and hit by two more cars.

They say it was probably suicide as drivers said he was walking down the middle of the two lanes at night when it happened.

What I don't understand though is when people cross the road they walk and look at you as you come towards them instead of hurrying a bit to get out of your way.
Last week these little neds ran out to cross the road and one decided to stop a bit and carry on as I was approaching. Naturally I sped up a little and turned towards him just to make him think twice about doing it again.
:-)
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How long have you been learning now, SHEEPY?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.