GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game are you currently on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Moody DJ"
At the mo:

GBA - Golden Sun, I've got Golden Sun 2 waiting in the wings but I went back and started again to make sure my people were FULLY up to my standards for porting them across to GS2.
GC - Zelda & Mario Kart
PS2 - I would be playing ZOE2, but the fooking DRE is really IRRITATING
Fri 13/02/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Moody DJ"
At the mo:

GBA - Golden Sun, I've got Golden Sun 2 waiting in the wings but I went back and started again to make sure my people were FULLY up to my standards for porting them across to GS2.
GC - Zelda & Mario Kart
PS2 - I would be playing ZOE2, but the fooking DRE is really IRRITATING
Fri 13/02/04 at 11:23
Regular
I'm not on the game!

Oh! right.

Final Fantasy VII, nothing else.
Fri 13/02/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"Metroid : Zero Mission". Nearly finished, and its convinced me to buy a gamecube, specifically for "Metroid Prime".
Fri 13/02/04 at 11:25
Dreamcast - Shenmue 1

GBA SP - Tetris :P (really i am)

Xbox - Halo (again)

Pc - Call ot Duty (Again)
Fri 13/02/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Enchilladas"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Dreamcast - Shenmue 1

Where are you on it? whatr disk?

Also do you mind if I add you on msn? You seem really cool.

Im on Syphon filter and while I am typing this message have complted it so im gonna start on syphon filter 3.
Fri 13/02/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> "Metroid : Zero Mission". Nearly finished, and its convinced
> me to buy a gamecube, specifically for "Metroid Prime".

Oh yes, I need to finish off the last geezer on Metroid Prime at some point too!
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:11
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Dreamcast - Shenmue 1
>
> Where are you on it? whatr disk?

Pretty much the start, disk 1, havnt had much time to play it yet, only had it a few days as well but as i have a week i will be able to do a load.

> Also do you mind if I add you on msn? You seem really cool.

sure, [email protected]

I would of replied sooner but i went downstairs and my cat had dug up the whole plant and peed on the mud, then i saw that he was also bleeding so i had to sort all that out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.