GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man United - Champions, Liverpool - Unstoppable"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/03/01 at 13:39
Regular
The transition has finally happened - over the last few years Houllier has been in charge he has promised a change, and although gradual at first, the moment has finally arrived - Liverpool are now one of the best teams in the Premiership. After certain victories in the past, Houllier has been sceptical about the results but now it is clear, we are through the worst of it and have come out fresh on the other side. I had to wait five bloody years for a trophy, but now we have one and there's certainly more on the way. Houllier has hardly put a foot wrong since he has been at Anfield, all the signings he has made have paid off (I could be wrong, let me know if I missed a duffer) and for this he should be praised to high heaven. He has brought the glory days back to Anfield again and has once again made me proud to be a Liverpool supporter. Thanks Gerard.
Sat 31/03/01 at 13:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The transition has finally happened - over the last few years Houllier has been in charge he has promised a change, and although gradual at first, the moment has finally arrived - Liverpool are now one of the best teams in the Premiership. After certain victories in the past, Houllier has been sceptical about the results but now it is clear, we are through the worst of it and have come out fresh on the other side. I had to wait five bloody years for a trophy, but now we have one and there's certainly more on the way. Houllier has hardly put a foot wrong since he has been at Anfield, all the signings he has made have paid off (I could be wrong, let me know if I missed a duffer) and for this he should be praised to high heaven. He has brought the glory days back to Anfield again and has once again made me proud to be a Liverpool supporter. Thanks Gerard.
Sat 31/03/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its exciting times back at Anfield these days - Houllier has worked wonders with the team, the confidence is there aswell as the belief and we can once again look forward to the glory days of old!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.