GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I loathe myself...*shudders*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/02/04 at 22:38
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I am number 7 on the top 100 posters list. Eughhhhhhhhh I better start going out more, if I get any lower down that list I may aswell buy the klingon costume, move into my mum's attack and be done with it. I give the same advise to whoever are numbers 1-6 although everyone in the top 20 shouldn't be looking too smug either. Come on guys and gals, their's a big world out there. Lets go! *grabs coat before realising the time* Damn.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:40
Regular
I will do - in April. I'll have had my Driver's licence for 3 and a half years then, so I can go for Driving Instructor training!

Either that or a Microsoft Certified Engineer - still weighing the pros & cons of the two though.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:26
If you dont like the job too much then why not search for one do like?
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:25
Regular
Suppose so.

*sighs*
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:23
Better then nothing no?
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:20
Regular
And I've only been in this job since November.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:19
Well im sitting here, bored, doing nothing and making no money.

Atleast you are getting paid for it.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:19
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> ßulle††™ wrote:
> My post count is only so high because I am posting for the whole
> duration of my job - 0600-1400
>
> Eh, i have about 8000 more posts then you and i post while on my home
> computer only, no were else.
>
> Bit worrying that.
> But it is over a long period of time.

Yeah, but I wasn't on here for most of my registered time. I only properly returned in the back end of last year.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:17
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> ßulle††™ wrote:
> duration of my job - 0600-1400 -
>
> I want your job :D, what do you do?

No you don't, trust me!

8 hours of sheer boredom. I work for Royal Mail - supporting an Area Manager, basically I have Delivery Office Managers reporting to me >:D

The best thing is obviously finishing so early. The worst thing has to be that it's not really for me. I want an active job, something that interests me and keeps me on my toes.

Money ain't bad though, for me.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:15
ßulle††™ wrote:
> duration of my job - 0600-1400

Eh, i have about 8000 more posts then you and i post while on my home computer only, no were else.

Bit worrying that.
But it is over a long period of time.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:14
ßulle††™ wrote:
> duration of my job - 0600-1400 -

I want your job :D, what do you do?

> I think chat forums are sociable.

Me too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.