GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Antics of President Bush: Part II"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/02/04 at 09:03
"Mimmargh!"
I found this article more amusing than the majority of the posts on this forum:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2989000.stm

Yes.
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:08
"Mimmargh!"
Hey, if I find a link that shows Kerry stuck in a maintainence hole I will be the first to post it.

But you got to love that picture of Bush just about maintaining balance though while his dad carries on driving ahead, probably muttering to himself ''slow and steady wins the race''.
Sat 14/02/04 at 15:35
Regular
how much are those segway things?
Sat 14/02/04 at 08:44
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Ah, but no mention of the (past) alleged crazy antics of Senator Kerry...someones election campaign just hit a brick wall methinks.
Sat 14/02/04 at 04:25
Regular
"relocated"
Darwock wrote:
> "The machine's creator, Dean Kamen, wants to see US Special
> Forces troops eventually ride Segways into battle."

This vision is making me laugh uncontrollably.

"When will we reach Baghdad?"

"Two hours. But only if we come across a suitable recharge station."
Sat 14/02/04 at 01:19
Regular
I don't see anything wrong with Bush messing around with his personal life.

Having fun with toys like this, and ignoring the press when he was hungry for ribs, that's cool.

It's his actions as leader of the worlds most powerful nation that wind me up. Rejecting environmental regulations, selling out to businesses, starting wars etc...
Thu 12/02/04 at 09:36
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
"The machine's creator, Dean Kamen, wants to see US Special Forces troops eventually ride Segways into battle."

He's obviously working for the Iraqis!
Thu 12/02/04 at 09:36
Regular
"A safety manual warns the Segway user to wear a helmet and "get a friend to act as your spotter" but Mr Bush was wearing only his tennis clothes and clutching his racket, while the nearest he had to a "spotter" appeared to be the family dog, Spot."

Ho ho, most amusing comment of the day - and from the BBC!

'Tis funny, 'tis.
Thu 12/02/04 at 09:03
"Mimmargh!"
I found this article more amusing than the majority of the posts on this forum:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2989000.stm

Yes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.