GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh no, my first GCSE!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 21:17
Regular
"??????"
I'm panicking. It's my first time taking a GCSE (I'm doing Maths and Statistics) and I have PILES of Coursework to do. Nasty...
Fri 13/02/04 at 15:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
Trust me, it aian't that difficult. Its not as hard as A level. Especially when you do biology. As Biology at gcse means nothing in A level.
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> Yes I have msn, do I have you added?

I have added you you have probobly blocked me or deleted me even.

Dont blame you.
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yes I have msn, do I have you added?
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> But Galacticdramon you should have no problem, what with you having an
> IQ of 145 and all. ;-)

Haha oh I forgot about that thanks for reminding me silent thunder. Are you on Msn?
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:02
Regular
get 5 c's and u can do what u want.
I know someone who got a D in maths and is taking a/s Chemistry and Computing, 2 subjects that involve alot of maths.
Thu 12/02/04 at 18:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
But Galacticdramon you should have no problem, what with you having an IQ of 145 and all. ;-)
Wed 11/02/04 at 23:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I have my first Higher Exam this week or next. I forget. English to start with then 2 days free before having I think it's History and Computing in the same day and then a days break before I have Information Systems and Media Studies. Doing History AND Computing on the same day will be killer. History is almost entirely essay based and when you aren't doing that you are doing Source Questions which can go on for about 2 pages each. It's so draining to do a History test let alone going to have lunch before doing the computing.
Wed 11/02/04 at 22:17
"period drama"
GCSEs don't matter.
If you're set up for at least 5Cs, which is the most you'll need to do anything next, take it easy.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:36
Regular
"??????"
You finish Friday? I finish tommorrow! Lucky me!
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:34
Regular
"an eye for an eye"
ostrich wrote:

> I'm not getting enterd for ywo of my exams.

I meant two.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.