GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds 4-1 Wolves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 19:18
"Sony/PS2/Best"
What do you think of last nights score?

Fantastic stuff!!!
Mon 16/02/04 at 08:48
Regular
He went to my school.
Thu 12/02/04 at 20:04
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Cyclone wrote:
> Haven't Leeds got Barmby?
>
> Why ain't he playing?!!!

Barmby? He ain't all that good

Smith gives 100% every game and never stops. He is a legend. Arise, Sir Alan Smith!
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haven't Leeds got Barmby?

Why ain't he playing?!!!
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Certainly, it's a fantastic result for Leeds United.

Not only does it get them back off the bottom after 6-games without a win, but the size of the scoreline will really boost morale after all they gone through and that glimmer-of-hope to Leeds' Premiership survival is, once again, more than just a "crack on the wall".

Full-credit to Alan Smith, in particular. I haven't seen the game, or, even, any of the goals; but, from what I've read and heard, he was man-of-the-match for all the right reasons. His personaly drive and determination was enough to lift everyone in Elland Road. He gave it all he had within him, and they got a result (and scoreline!) to be very-proud of.

You can say what you like about Mark Viduka being `The OneŽ...
But, without Alan Smith (now Batty's "gone"), Leeds United really are finished!

Yet, whether he saves Leeds or not; no doubt blind-eyed Eriksson will leave him out of the contention he deserves, yet again...! :P :@

Nice one, Leeds! Keep going, Smithy!! :)
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:18
"Sony/PS2/Best"
What do you think of last nights score?

Fantastic stuff!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.