GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I saw Franz Ferdinand today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In Virgin Megastore in Glasgow

It was cool, they were leaving and I got in the singers way... I said sorry and he said alright.

My claim to fame wooo
Mon 09/02/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In Virgin Megastore in Glasgow

It was cool, they were leaving and I got in the singers way... I said sorry and he said alright.

My claim to fame wooo
Mon 09/02/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Super fantastiche
Mon 09/02/04 at 22:41
"I love yo... lamp."
What did you go there for? Music Zone Direct on Sauchiehall Street is way cheaper.
Mon 09/02/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They were playing a free gig

I haven't bought the album yet... and eys I am a frequent visitor to Music Zone and Fopp
Mon 09/02/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*yes
Mon 09/02/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I always wondered how you spell sockyhall street. And now I know. Blimey, I haven't been up there for ages...though, I do recall buying a football anthems CD last time I was in music zone in a sale there, with classics like Wooly Bully, The Andy Cole song and Super Marco Van Basten

Suuuper Maaarco man in the skyy!
Suuuper Maaarco what a guy!

I wonder what happened to that.
Tue 10/02/04 at 01:07
"I love yo... lamp."
Haha. What an album that would be.

Do you have family up here or something?

The only problem with Sauchiehall St now is that it is getting filled with too many commoners, they used to stay down on Argyle St. There's only so much Burberry and Nike I can handle.
Tue 10/02/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Mm, I'm an Essex person myself, I know the problems of burberry all too well. I'm 1/4 Scottish, but it seems like a good 3/4 of my family is up there, mostly scattered in little villages between Glasgow and Edinburgh. I stay with an aunt just outside Glasgow when I go up there, but I haven't done so for a good year or so now. Looking at going to uni in Scotland though, so I'll have to make a visit oop naarth some time..

And it is indeed a fantastic album, found a full track listing:
http://www.pop-gesamtverzeichnis.de/ football_crazy_1157518.htm
Managed to dig it out too, superb :D
Tue 10/02/04 at 01:45
"I love yo... lamp."
What villages?

Well Glasgow Uni got rated 5 star for Computer Science which I'm guessing is one of the things you would be interested in. It has another 20 international excellents as well for that matter.

And more importantly, 2 unions. Great nightlife, if that is the sort of thing you are into.
Tue 10/02/04 at 01:46
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Glasgow is top. I was in Paisley for a while staying with a mate and we had a great time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.