GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince Of Persia"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/04 at 20:29
Regular
"..."
How do I know how many copies has Prince Of Persia : The Sands Of Time has sold until now ?
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:01
Regular
Try the category search box.
Sat 14/02/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
Big Joe wrote:
> Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Aren't you hard.
>
> Meh hurry up and evolve.

LMFAO! I applaud you, Joe. :D
Sat 14/02/04 at 11:34
I thought it was an excellent game too, when i get my new xbox (today) i am going to continue playing it.
Sat 14/02/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Fantastic game. Everything "Tomb Raider" should have been. Sure its easy to complete, but I found it a piece of pure gaming bliss to play through.
Sat 14/02/04 at 08:03
Regular
"..."
That's because you weren't using the controls correctly , you are not supposed to keep chopping a guy , you are supposed to give each one around you a chop at the same time , this will give you an unlimited number of moves .
Thu 12/02/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Yes some games that are great can be completed in a day but they are still a challenge I can complete syphon filter 2 in a day but there is an element of frustration where there are bits that are just bloody hard. (Killing chance)
But this is just to easy and there are meant to be mind bending puzzles but there easy to. You dont have enough fight moves so its just run up bad guy chop his head of run up bad guy chop his head of.
Thu 12/02/04 at 09:05
"Mimmargh!"
It doesn't even work on my PC. Which is almost brand new. It says my graphics card is not supported.

At least I still have my health...
Thu 12/02/04 at 00:50
Regular
"..."
>No its just average such good ideas but so repetative and easy I baught >it competed it in a day and took it back saying it didnt work.
It took me a day too , but that doesn't mean its not that good , many great games can be completed in a day , take mgs2 for example , can you say that it wasn't a great game just because we could finish it in a day ??
Wed 11/02/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Aren't you hard.

Meh hurry up and evolve.
Wed 11/02/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Teal'c"
Aren't you hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.