GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"schools"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/04 at 19:25
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well i find that going to a state school that the school is run by the less mature people upon us eg. the badasses.

they start fights and then cruse round the school like they own it and yet the get trips to collages and stuff like that when the kids that actually work and bejave have to stay in the stuff boaring school all the time excluding break and dinner.

yet if you do dare bring this subjet the teachers egnor it totaly and act that its not going on.

school to me is a place were you feel intimidated all the time and if you are not a brainy kid you are a tough ruff kid and fight all the time.

or you are a imbetween perosn like me i can fight and i am smart but if you are at the ends of the scale you ar pritty well a loser of a cool person and if you are a cool person that behaves like a moron all your life you get all the good treatment like trips free dinner and stuff like that were the smart persons the losers get stuff all apart from dirupted lessons and a punch in the gob.

i hope you all dont have to go through this
Mon 09/02/04 at 19:25
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well i find that going to a state school that the school is run by the less mature people upon us eg. the badasses.

they start fights and then cruse round the school like they own it and yet the get trips to collages and stuff like that when the kids that actually work and bejave have to stay in the stuff boaring school all the time excluding break and dinner.

yet if you do dare bring this subjet the teachers egnor it totaly and act that its not going on.

school to me is a place were you feel intimidated all the time and if you are not a brainy kid you are a tough ruff kid and fight all the time.

or you are a imbetween perosn like me i can fight and i am smart but if you are at the ends of the scale you ar pritty well a loser of a cool person and if you are a cool person that behaves like a moron all your life you get all the good treatment like trips free dinner and stuff like that were the smart persons the losers get stuff all apart from dirupted lessons and a punch in the gob.

i hope you all dont have to go through this
Mon 09/02/04 at 19:27
Regular
arj wrote:
> i am smart

Prove it.

Go on.
Tue 10/02/04 at 07:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
you want me to prove it.

im in most of YOUR lessons and most of the otheres are he second ones they may not be the top but they are above avarage ok.
Tue 10/02/04 at 11:56
Regular
arj wrote:
> or you are a imbetween perosn like me i can fight and i am smart but
> if you are at the ends of the scale you ar pritty well a loser of a
> cool person and if you are a cool person that behaves like a moron
> all your life you get all the good treatment like trips free dinner
> and stuff like that were the smart persons the losers get stuff all
> apart from dirupted lessons and a punch in the gob.

It's like that in high school, but by a-levels I found most of the mongs left, and then for the rest of your life you can be doing well, while they live in council houses and fiddle benefits to make ends meet, or share a cell and showers with Murther (they're always called Murther :^) ).

So a few years now isn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things.
Tue 10/02/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yup, Duck's right. I'm at Uni now and I know for a fact that of the "badasses" in my year;

*5 are now residing at her majesty's pleasure.
*2 are dead.
*endless others are pram pushers (a fate worse than death).
*the rest are in crappy jobs across the town.

Hurrah. You just have to tough it out through compulsory education.
Tue 10/02/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The smartest of us,would know how to fight,and know how to avoid fighting.
I've said it before...

THE WISE WILL RISE ABOVE.....EVENTUALLY
Tue 10/02/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I found that it was enough to let people know i could take care of myself.
Tue 10/02/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I found being 6'2 and a mate of all the "badasses" was enough.
Tue 10/02/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Belldandy wrote:
> I found being 6'2 and a mate of all the "badasses" was
> enough.

heh, that worked for me too.
Tue 10/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
arj wrote:
> you want me to prove it.
>
> im in most of YOUR lessons

You're in my DT and IT lessons, wooooh. And even so, they're based on the subjects you chose, not intelligence.

Those based on ability are:

Science
Maths
English

And you are in none of mine in any of the three subjects.

However, you're in top group in PE, I'm in bottom. There's only two groups, but I suppose you kick ass compared to me in that particular area.

*spams*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.