GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Tournament.............definite?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/03/01 at 15:55
Regular
Sorry for bringing this thing up i can't be bothered going to the next page to pop it so here.
First match Sunday?
Thu 24/09/09 at 09:17
Regular
i am in talks with the club to see if this is going too be the next step with the snigy but if this gets the go ahead this wont be happening till feb/march 2010.
Thu 24/09/09 at 08:36
Regular
Just had a walk round da ponds and I c that 2 pegs av bin replaced on da clinc. and the bridge on da flash. Nice work lads. Things seem to be going from strengh 2 strengh.
Wed 23/09/09 at 18:00
Regular
hiya lads .. had a walk round the snig with ant an fez the other day an came up with a plan.. wer thinkin of puttin the new pump in a half empty the pond,, then nettin it spiting the fish in the flash an clinc.. then havin a goob go at clearing the bottom it rally is like a jungle under the water with all the roots of the pads.. once we have got to this point the water will be treated an then left for a few month to allow the water levels to get back to narmal,, when the water is back up an everything is ok.. wer going to stock it with around 300 to 400 small carp.. new pond sorted.. so wen it all startin to happen dates will be put up on the web site so get down an help out..with the stuff we get to treat the water we will also be treatin the flash in parts 2..
Wed 23/09/09 at 14:26
Regular
it bludy hard work doin all tha work but like every1 haz said and i agree it will be a very good pond to fish 1nc we have finiished cleaning and removing wa we have tooooooo
Wed 23/09/09 at 09:58
Regular
Well done to Mike ferris and the maintenance team for all their hard work on the Sniggy. As Mike has said this will take a little time to complete, but i'm sure you will agree, you can start to see the results now.
Tue 22/09/09 at 14:20
Regular
Ok fez. I'll defo be at the next work party.
Tue 22/09/09 at 13:05
Regular
not as yet but there will be work getting dun the last weekend of envey month and will post the day and time when it is on here as soon as i arange it.
Wed 16/09/09 at 08:53
Regular
Well do to all the lads that turned up for the work party on the sniggy.
Has another date been set yet for another one?
Sun 01/04/01 at 16:39
he said he had a paper to write and didnt have the time
Sun 01/04/01 at 16:11
Regular
Where is Your honour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.