GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If there was a General election tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Who would you vote for?
Wed 11/02/04 at 10:07
"For the horde!!!!"
lib dems I guess.

Tony Blair = too many taxs
Micheal Howard = pole tax man
Wed 11/02/04 at 01:46
"I love yo... lamp."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Think I'd go Lib Dem for General
>
> SSP for Euro and Scottish elections

SSP... why?!

Tommy Sheridan is a sleazy, perma tanned publicity hound who wants to make everything free.

Rosie Kane is... oh I loathe her. She's a treasonous moron who wastes her column and instead of putting anything vaguely political goes on about how Michael Howard looks like vampire and how it isn't nice to call people neds.

The rest are non entities.
Tue 10/02/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Think I'd go Lib Dem for General

SSP for Euro and Scottish elections
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:43
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
BNP support is spreading in a very unpleasant fashion, down to the Governments failure to come up with any answers to the illegal immigrants situation. The extreme right are exploiting this to lure in hacked off voters while at the same time keeping the 'british bulldog' skinhead aspect under wraps.

I'll be voting SNP as I always do. Hopefully everyone else decided to vote Lib Dem.
Mon 09/02/04 at 22:31
Regular
Heh I don't trust Tony Blair alot..
Mon 09/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I think the BNP is going to get quite a few gains come next election, in fact if they get someone a bit media savvy in charge of their overall campaigns they could gain quite a bit...
Mon 09/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
BNP

Just kidding :^p
I wrote to my (tory) MP recently, and was fairly impressed with his response, but I just couldn't bring myself to vote for Howard. If you've seen any of my recentish posts you'll know I'm not about to vote for Blair. Though I would have to think long and hard if it was different Labour member standing for PM.
I'd consider the Lib Dems, though I might not vote for them if they'd looked particularly opportunistic in the campaign run-up.

Probably though, I'd not vote or spoil the ballot. Depending on how lazy I felt.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Our local labour MP is a complete idiot. Got voted in in 1997 and made a song and dance about Labour's university ideas such as no top up fees etc. Of course she voted in favour this year...
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:18
Regular
"nadettes"
:D
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm a conservative voter but I tend to vote for the person rather than the party. If a MP is standing in my borough I'd kick them in the nads or nadettes and tell 'um to get lost, though in seriousness; if one candidate is better than another (in theory with rhetoric the only guidline) then I'll vote for them, regardless of their affiliation. Of course I wouldn't vote BNP etc but you get my point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.