GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Close shave at Goodison"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Notable"
Now that was so stuffy. And Tottenham just manage to beat Pompey as well.
Tue 10/02/04 at 21:10
Regular
"woo I've been warne"
why dont you go to this site
http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=1168
and wind up kipper - he's an everton supporter

LOL

good clean fun nothing smutty just join and have a laugh, the later the better!! after they have been drinking.

join in with footy chat or computers or anything really
Sat 07/02/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Wahey what a game at the Lane. A few good goals a few scrappy one, but we finally walk away with three whole points for Pleat to partay with.
Sat 07/02/04 at 21:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
No shock there at Goodison.

I expected United to win, and they did.
Sat 07/02/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Foreman wrote:
> Looks like United have sorted out the attack, but not the defence.

Our defence was fine until Rio's ban
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Looks like United have sorted out the attack, but not the defence.

Leading Southampton 2-0 and being pegged back to 2-2, and beating Everton 3-0 and being pegged back to 3-3 is not like United at all.

It's a good job they won both of those games.
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:03
Regular
In the end it was... First half was hard then took control of the game in the second half.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:58
Regular
"heh"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> Heh easy win for Arsenal though :)

Not from what i've heard they gave you a good game, and you were drew level 1-1 at half-time.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:37
Regular
Heh easy win for Arsenal though :)
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:26
Regular
"not dead"
Aye, Van Nistelroy scored his 100th and 101st today.

Looking forward to tonights highlights, with two 4-3's and the Bolton Liverpool game sounded as though it was a bit of a cracker too!
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, but Brown is back from injury. He's nowhere as near as good, but at least United have now got another centre-back to use.

That looks one damned good game, though. United go 3-0 up, Everton get it to 3-3, only for RvN to score in the eighty-ninth minute. Has he passed 100 goals for United yet?

And credit is due to Saha as well: Both forwards scored 2, but his record is really speaking volumes: 2 games, 3 goals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.