GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote John Lydon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 14:35
Regular
"hotter"
Vote Johny Rotten on 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here'

He is out, but you can still vote for him as some people have been voting for Mike and Razor for king of the jungle.

He left from the camp with out being evicted, but most people have said he would have won anyway, he was the best celeb there, with great quotes like:

"I'm not 'ere to support a fricken, page 3, blow up doll'

"ELLLO!" (sharp and sweet)

Holding his chest, "There's my career!"

"I'm one with the nature!"

"Something rotten for your Birthday" Whilst dancing with a candle in his head with his crazy eyes.

He would of won anyway so vote for him for the king of the jungle! Many people from the UK have said he was the clear winner, so make it so!
Sun 08/02/04 at 08:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Jordan was voted out and she insists that she wanted to be voted out, changed her tune before yesturday.
Sun 08/02/04 at 00:14
Regular
I mean cut off tree.
Sun 08/02/04 at 00:13
Regular
Some old geezer is lifting a bit of tree cut off and an old woman in a skimpy outfit is trying to excercise..
Sat 07/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Lord B is becoming irratating because of his Jennie Bond killing obsession.
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:37
Regular
'Jordan iz fit, kerry 2 win'
Sat 07/02/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
John was the best person in there and I wanted him to win. After walking out and saying I've done what I want to do and saying he would of walked away with it has just made him look like a fool.

I hope Kerry wins it now. I did want Lord B but he is starting to become irrataing.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
He was the best person in it, why did he have to leave. i enjoyed watching take the mick.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'm D a list celebrity, get me publicity
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Black Thundêr ™ wrote:
> But with John he wasn't in it for the money or fame

You honestly believe that?
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's a damn ghame show.

And it's crap

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.