GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Janet Jackson being sued"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/02/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just read it, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake and others are being sued by some woman that was watching the show.

Some people will do anything to get money.

You can read it here for yourself:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040206/80/elelz.html
Sat 07/02/04 at 02:54
"I love yo... lamp."
I mean come on people. It was just a breast. You either have them or you want to see them.

What is the big deal? Personally, I thought they were pretty nice and I was happy enough to see them.
Fri 06/02/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The movie's on www.punchbaby.com
Fri 06/02/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Balls"
the sun had a picture of it today
Fri 06/02/04 at 23:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Blank wrote:
> Nah, it was all planned meticulously.

Although maybe only by Janet.

I've just done a google search to try and see it, because I hadn't seen it properly before and I found a image of her half topless. I mean one breast out. Not at the Superbowl or anything, just there posing for the camera. The face was hard to tell if it was her, but the breast sure looked the same. Probably just somebody with the same name or a look alike.
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Azul wrote:
> Apparently, she set this whole thing up.
>
> She was *supposed* to be wearing something underneath, and she told
> Justin to do that.
> But she didn't wear anything, and so she tricked everyone involved in
> the shows set up.
>
> Allegedly.

Nah, it was all planned meticulously.
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i seem to remember something called the darwin award,its for people who by dying in the most stupid way have strengthened the gene pool.
i seem to remember it being very funny,might be worth looking up.
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
have you heard about those awards. they're named after the women who spilt maccie d's coffee on their lap whilst driving. eileen someone... or something?

there's a web site on last years results. the winner was a guy that thought cruise control meant that the "motorhome" could drive itself. he pushed the button and went for a leak. needless to say it went hurtling off the edge of a motor way. he sued successfully for over 500k.

my fave was a dumb b***h who got rejected by a bouncer and tried to go in through the loo window. she fell from a rickety box and broke teeth and needed reconstructive surgery. she sued and won. dumb.

obviously all the competitors are rip-em-off, quick buck, dumb ass americans. (this is not a generalisation of yanks)
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Notable"
JJ has a nice pair.
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i have emotionally traumatised by the fact that i didnt see it,can i sue?
i believe i have said it before and ill say it again
BLOODY AMERICANS!
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
Seen the nipple ring?

tasteful..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.