GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"are we the aliens"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/02/04 at 19:03
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
every one say it there life out there?

are we the life out there and the alines if they exist the norm?

yes you say but what about are ships well look at airplanes are they aour form of alien transport and area 51 well what is there i know ships and e.t bodies supposidly but what if some wird device came to earth and is there waiting to blow us up or split the earth in half. would the government yell us or make it in to a massive crisis and let every one deal with it thier own way. wouldent that suck.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
I am a firm believer in aliens, i don't care about the Area 51 rubbish. but yes, i believe in aliens.

We are one species, there are millions of species on earth alone, and i think it is pure stupidity to think we are alone in the immense vastness of space.

And ok, people say that if there is life out there, it would have contacted us by now, well to them, i say, how do we know that they have the technology to, they might be less advances than ourslelevs. This notion that they would have contacted us, is a perception generated by the likes of StarWars and StarTrek, telling us that all aliens are more advanced than oursleves, well, there is no proof of that, we could the most advanced in the world for all we know.

I am also a believer in Darwin, telling us that life is made by molecules competing, and the strongest surviving, and improving upon themsleves to make organisms over millions of years, like a compotition. well, i would argue that the odds of our planet being the one in an infimnate number of planets to harbor such life is more unbelievable than the existance of aliens.

And lets say that aliens could communicate with us, why would they want to communicate with such a backward race such as ourselves, we would most probably percieve anything other than humans as a threat, and try to wipe it out.

As far as i am concerned, the aliens are better off without us, and as well, it is important to realise that technology may not be an endless thing, there may be a point in which technology cannot be improved, well, that point may come before we find ET life. and i for 1 hope it does, we can't handle our own planets people and run it well, we don't have the right to influence oursleves on others.

And the reason....because we are aliens
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Oo. Yes, I also think there is life out there. But not near us.

Think about all the galaxies out there. How can there not be.
My mum thinks there is none at all, even when she knows about all the planets and galaxies, etc, it makes me angry to here such 'ignorance'.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Alien - Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange

So as the others said, we call something an alien because its not from this earth. So to them, we would be aliens.
Fri 06/02/04 at 20:29
Regular
"um..."
We'd be aliens to other beings on other planets.

Personally I believe there is life on other planets. The universe is constantly expanding and is infinately huge we cant be the only Living beings,

although I do admit it must take unique conditions to start life off on a planet.

There is even talk that once mars was a twin planet like earth way back when we were all simple organisms however some catastrophy caused the planet to be like it is today.
Fri 06/02/04 at 20:09
"possibly impossible"
While there is a strong chance of life on other planets, I think it would be a bit more careful to 'hide' from us than people give it credit for.

Take the so-called UFO. A shiny disc of bright flashing lights, seemingly created for catching someone's attention as much as anything else. Why would any aliens who didn't want to cause attention to themselves fly such craft? Many now believe that either UFOs are pretty much anything but alien craft and others have even hypothesised that they may be products of the aliens who wish to draw our attention away from their real presence by leading us on wild goose chases that are easily disproved.

Certainly, many alien encounter victims have expressed a hypnotic-like state at one point and John Keel has described such encounters in his 'Mothman Prophecies' book (containing far more than the vacant content which made up the Hollywood movie of the same name).
Fri 06/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well, we'd be aliens to them in the same way they would be to us. The term is relative, not objective.
Fri 06/02/04 at 19:05
People have said that Area 51 deals with aliens, their technology and habitats etc. I don't believe it's true. While some have even proved Area 51's existence, it's probably non existent, or a underground research facility at the most.
Fri 06/02/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
If there is anything out there then we are extraterrestrials to them the same way they are to us.
Fri 06/02/04 at 19:03
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
every one say it there life out there?

are we the life out there and the alines if they exist the norm?

yes you say but what about are ships well look at airplanes are they aour form of alien transport and area 51 well what is there i know ships and e.t bodies supposidly but what if some wird device came to earth and is there waiting to blow us up or split the earth in half. would the government yell us or make it in to a massive crisis and let every one deal with it thier own way. wouldent that suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.