GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your techniques... #1 (do not enter f your bellow puberty age)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/02/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Hallelujah"
HELLO AND WELCOME TO EL PINKO LIVE!

Today, we shall be discussing, your techniques in... "pleasuring"

So, the 5 catagories are:-

Kissing - Any famous skills or plays? The 'ole tonsil tennis method?

Mutual Masturbat*** - When playing with the opposite sex, what results do you find are the best? Probing for gold? Flicking the bean? Polishing the plank?

Oral - Mouth to...well you know. Whats your method of choice, suck? Blow? Mixing the two? How do you enjoy it?

Sex - Yup, the big one, fourth base. How do you enjoy it? Whats your position of choice? Are you a 'Karma Sutra' or a 'Come to soona' ?

Others - What are your other methods for pleasing? Feet? Back? doing eachother at the same time? It should be interesting to get a look in on your love lives, so go on, enlighten me, entertain me, scare me...
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Hallelujah"
HELLO AND WELCOME TO EL PINKO LIVE!

Today, we shall be discussing, your techniques in... "pleasuring"

So, the 5 catagories are:-

Kissing - Any famous skills or plays? The 'ole tonsil tennis method?

Mutual Masturbat*** - When playing with the opposite sex, what results do you find are the best? Probing for gold? Flicking the bean? Polishing the plank?

Oral - Mouth to...well you know. Whats your method of choice, suck? Blow? Mixing the two? How do you enjoy it?

Sex - Yup, the big one, fourth base. How do you enjoy it? Whats your position of choice? Are you a 'Karma Sutra' or a 'Come to soona' ?

Others - What are your other methods for pleasing? Feet? Back? doing eachother at the same time? It should be interesting to get a look in on your love lives, so go on, enlighten me, entertain me, scare me...
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
From this point on I would like to personally apologise as I am also in shock - especially seeing his source material would be, well ME

Yes.

Surely you will be banned for this - if you was horny... couldnt you of just said!
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
El Pinko wrote:

>Are you a 'Karma Sutra' or a 'Come to soona' ?

That made me laugh.
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
This is going no where.
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You = fool
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Hallelujah"
H²O wrote:
> This is going no where.

I BLUDDY KNOW!
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Good..
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Hallelujah"
power-off wrote:
> You = fool

*cries*
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Theres more of a conversation in the bluddy sandwitch thread!
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Sandwiches>Sex

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.