GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario 64 DS"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario 64'.
Sun 13/09/09 at 17:20
Regular
Super Mario 64 DS is a enjoyable game for all ages and has a good variety of worlds and characters. The game is fun
yet challenging and creative. It sometimes has a few annoying bits such as reseting red coins and ghosts playing tricks but it's still quite frequent and growing. The music is very bouncy and no dud. Meowr.
The game consists of power stars which you must collect in order
to unlock new levels and there are lots of hidden surprises and
coins too. It's style is quite classic yet cool. The game tries to impress you with it's difficult obstacles and enemies and the graphics are perfect. It's fun but sometimes a give away on info but the info is very helpful and should really be given away or sussed out by the player.
Sometimes the bits you you really want to skip can get useless and annoying and reseting the red coins doesn't help at all.
Also, sometimes you and the game have different views,
for example you may be like "Help, I'm desperately stuck!" and the
game is like "Isn't it obvious, mac?" Same with others.
Anyway, this game is a great game and quite well worth the money and I'd give it an 8.8 out of 10.
Tue 17/11/09 at 20:04
Regular
"How Ironic"
Few tips :P Paragraphs, and generally a more indepth analysis. Then again, i can't even spell the titles of my reviews right! Keep at it ;D
Tue 17/11/09 at 18:20
Regular
This was a bad review, I know. Sorry. I should have made it better, folks!
Tue 15/09/09 at 09:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Good to hear. The reviews are generally a drop by and read section, not for discussing. If you want some chat head over to the games or general section.
Mon 14/09/09 at 20:12
Regular
I'm having a great time on my Freeola.
Mon 14/09/09 at 20:09
Regular
Anyone? Who likes my review!
Sun 13/09/09 at 17:20
Regular
Super Mario 64 DS is a enjoyable game for all ages and has a good variety of worlds and characters. The game is fun
yet challenging and creative. It sometimes has a few annoying bits such as reseting red coins and ghosts playing tricks but it's still quite frequent and growing. The music is very bouncy and no dud. Meowr.
The game consists of power stars which you must collect in order
to unlock new levels and there are lots of hidden surprises and
coins too. It's style is quite classic yet cool. The game tries to impress you with it's difficult obstacles and enemies and the graphics are perfect. It's fun but sometimes a give away on info but the info is very helpful and should really be given away or sussed out by the player.
Sometimes the bits you you really want to skip can get useless and annoying and reseting the red coins doesn't help at all.
Also, sometimes you and the game have different views,
for example you may be like "Help, I'm desperately stuck!" and the
game is like "Isn't it obvious, mac?" Same with others.
Anyway, this game is a great game and quite well worth the money and I'd give it an 8.8 out of 10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.