GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Social Networking sites - Freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/09/09 at 16:09
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
As we all know social networking sites are very popular. So, if there was a group for Freeola on all social networking sites, it would get more publicity. Thus generating more people to sign up. I know it there are alot of members all ready but it could get more. I only got to this place by stumbling across it. What does everyone else think?
Sun 13/09/09 at 16:09
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
As we all know social networking sites are very popular. So, if there was a group for Freeola on all social networking sites, it would get more publicity. Thus generating more people to sign up. I know it there are alot of members all ready but it could get more. I only got to this place by stumbling across it. What does everyone else think?
Sun 13/09/09 at 16:57
"Are you sure?"
theweirdo666 wrote:
> What does everyone else think?

I'm not really a fan of 'myface' type social networking websites! But I appreciate a lot of people are.

I think you will find Freeola do already have a presence on some of the popular social networking sites - from the bits I can find it doesn't really seem to have taken off.

Duplication I guess - why use Freeola on Facebook when you can get the real thing here! :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 13/09/09 at 17:18
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It is a good idea and I believe one of my predecessors was looking into something similar. I will try and investigate a bit tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

Incidentally, a decent way to increase users is by word of mouth. A lot of people on here must have friends, yet I don't think any of tehm have introduced them to the site. :D
Sun 13/09/09 at 17:26
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Hmmm... wrote:

> Duplication I guess - why use Freeola on Facebook when you can get the real thing here! :¬)
> [s]Hmmm...[/s]

Lol that's true but i'm on about getting more people by using this.

Warhunt: that's good to know... just an idea floating through my head like a ghost.
Sun 13/09/09 at 17:34
"Are you sure?"
Here's Freeola's Facebook page: Freeola on Facebook :¬(

I thought they also used to have a MySpace account but I can't find it.

I managed to get Freeola to number 1 on YouTube - Freeola on YouTube! They were impressed, but not enough for a GAD :¬)

Warhunt - how successful are the 'Share this thread' links (Delicious/Digg/Facebook/etc.) you use?
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 14/09/09 at 08:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
To be honest with you, I'm not sure. That's more McLong's area of expertise, so I'll give him a mind probe when he gets in.
Wed 07/10/09 at 18:36
"Are you sure?"
Has he made it in yet?! :¬P

It would be good to hear if these things are worth doing.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 08/10/09 at 08:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Oh right. No he has not been in yet...... honestly.

Incidentally I have managed to find out from another source (definately not McLong :D ) that they are not really that helpful. To the point of just looking like something pretty to be honest.
Tue 13/10/09 at 03:34
Regular
Yes it will be great to have all freeolas on one social network. I cant wait for that.
Tue 13/10/09 at 08:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> Incidentally, a decent way to increase users is by word of
> mouth. A lot of people on here must have friends, yet I don't
> think any of tehm have introduced them to the site. :D

Tried and failed...I keep trying though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.