GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blacking out..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
...Is so wierd.

I mean, when you black out, a black haze just creeps over your eyes, your temples start to increase with pressure, and it's just like seconds of pure bliss. Your hearing goes too, and it's just like a period of isolation from your senses.

I'm a nut.
Thu 05/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
...Is so wierd.

I mean, when you black out, a black haze just creeps over your eyes, your temples start to increase with pressure, and it's just like seconds of pure bliss. Your hearing goes too, and it's just like a period of isolation from your senses.

I'm a nut.
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
i won't disagree with you.

at this moment in time, what was you on,
Fri 06/02/04 at 19:53
Regular
Tue 10/02/04 at 20:07
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i like to black out its cool you are like going to heaven then somone slaps you and you are back at earth i hate them
Tue 10/02/04 at 21:27
Regular
"um..."
Depends how you look at it I suppose, a friend of mine Blacked out at the wheel of his car, crashed and was killed.

Still, if you like blacking out it takes all sorts
Tue 10/02/04 at 22:28
Regular
A few friends and I used to take turns pushing on each others chests, temporarily depriving our brains of oxygen and hence blacking out. It was hilarious at the time, but in retrospect it was lucky nobody had an aneurism or something.

Well, kids are stupid.
Tue 10/02/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Anyone who likes blackouts are just plain stupid I have never had one but the ones i have expierienced were just plain bad.

My friends have had temporary amnesia from it.

One of my friends reacted badly and did not black out but turned white as a ghost and threw up several times.

And I have known some people to have blacked out for more that 3 minutes and have nearly died.

Dont do it.
Tue 10/02/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
its scary,painless and exiting because you are never sure if you are going to completly pass out,its what i imagine dying is like,everything just goes away if only for a couple of seconds.
Tue 10/02/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Flockhart wrote:
> its scary,painless and exiting because you are never sure if you are
> going to completly pass out,its what i imagine dying is
> like,everything just goes away if only for a couple of seconds.
i dont so it deliberately though,that would be stupid and dangerous
Tue 10/02/04 at 23:20
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Big Joe wrote:
> Anyone who likes blackouts are just plain stupid I have never had one

then you wrote

> but the ones i have expierienced were just plain bad

straight after that, it may be me, but that doesn't make sense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.