GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most hated teacher"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 19:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
post the name of the teacher you most hate, and embarress them on the net!

mine is.......... mr. fuller
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
post the name of the teacher you most hate, and embarress them on the net!

mine is.......... mr. fuller
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
yer coz dey iz gna read dis!!!!!!!!11111111
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
who knows?
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Colourless"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> yer coz dey iz gna read dis!!!!!!!!11111111

What are you talking about son?
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Teal'c"
Biggie Little™ wrote:
> and embarress them on the net!

You're the kind of reason the Worlds shiite.
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Colourless wrote:
> Littlest Brother wrote:
> yer coz dey iz gna read dis!!!!!!!!11111111
>
>
> What are you talking about son?

who knows?
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
sorry 'dad'.
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:49
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
One of teacher in our school is really good looking so whenever I hear the word "teacher" that's who I think of. The worst one has to be my registration teacher Miss Tait. She is the biggest bint ever! For those who don't know what registration is it is a 10 minute period before class start on the normal school day in which we are all registered to make sure we turned up. Anyway yesterday I came in late and everyone knows I'm not a morning person. She asks us to pick up a sheet at the front of the class room. I go and get mine just as another guy walks away from the table and knocks it one off. I go back to my seat when she says "Stephen the polite thing to do is pick something up when you knock it off." I said "I didn't knock it off but ok" she said "I just saw you!" I said "No I didn't" she said "Stephen I just saw you!" I repeated "I didn't!" She said "Stephen!" "I Didn't!". I think I'm the only 5th year in the world who still get sent out the classroom for being "rude" and immature. She said I was just repeating myself like a 5 year old. Well maybe if she didn't keep accusing me of something I wouldn't have to repeat myself! Grrr it's just annoying.

Today she did more or less the same thing! I come in late and she says "Why are you late?" I walk to my chair and say "Bus" she said "Stephen come here" but I didn't hear her so I just kept walking and said "It was the bus". She wasn't pleased. "Stephen this is exactly the same as yesterday! I will not be talked to like dirt by a boy, a 16 year old boy! I will send you to the head if you don't have an attitude change soon!" Pfft how annoying is she!?!?

Anyway yeh in so many words that's why I hate her.
Wed 04/02/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Mr. Dahir . God I hate him. He's my maths teacher. He gives detentions for holding a pen! How sad is that?! Fortuantley I have never had a detention because I am a bof. *cries*
Wed 04/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
I wrote what I thought of a particularly nasty teacher I had at school, on friends reunited. The cheeky gets deleted it. Maybe he complained. I don't care, he really was a nasty piece of work, and that holds true in retrospect.

Damn you to hell Mister Hurst.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.