GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"streets of LA (story)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 16:11
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Down in LA things are much different from London.
Dark and cruel, that’s how it has been for the past forty years.

They call it the city of angles; funny, I have lived here for twenty years and haven’t seen a single one. Los Angeles has a light side, thou I haven’t seen it. I believe it. The side I’ve lived in is the cruel one. Where the powerful rules the weak.

The city has many different gangs and criminals, L.A.P.D has been chasing them, but L.A.P.D hasn’t been able to control them. You might ask how I know. I am one of the gang members.

Our gang used to be the strongest, we were invincible. We controlled all other mafias, we owned the city. Just three years ago, the F.B.I forced us into combat. Thou we were out numbered and out gunned, but we stood up against the cops. We knew the city well; we weren’t going to lose it.

F.B.I turned out to be smarter than we thought. F.B.I combined their forces with the L.A.P.D. They were an invincible anti-criminal force. We lost gang members, they went down like flies. Our gang spitted into two. Half were terrified and fled the city. The other Half remained to fight four our freedom. I stayed…

After a couple of days, we lost almost everyone. The mercy-less cops killed everyone. The streets were evacuated, we had no-were to go. We decided to ask the remaining Mafias in the city for help. Although chances were slime, risks were high.
The reply was not what we expected, Regarding to the respect we gave them, they disrespected us and turned us down. We realised that our independent day had begun.

I should have left the city when I could, no that were weak and small; even some other leading Mafias went against us. They attacked us. We were weak, only a few of us left. Un-armed and diss-respected, we fled to the city underground. It didn’t take long for the F.B.I to track us there. I were one of the leading gang members, it was a disgrace being armed with only a baseball bat.

We had no chances, but we couldn’t live having our brothers and sisters killed. We stood up, and fought for god knows how long. It wasn’t long, but it seemed like years. The second passed as hours, the hours as days. Shortage of food and water was adding on to the pressure.
You would think is these cases, the thought full and the innocent wins. But in L.A things aren’t like that.

A few days later, I ended up were I am now. L.A.P.D prison centre. Not a very pleasant place to be. The good days were over, this seemed to be our future; But Not our fate.

I were one of the lucky ones arrested, not killed. I don’t know exactly when or where it happened. I can remember that I was sneaking up to a police man, from back. I was aiming to knock him out with a base ball bat blow. But suddenly everything disappeared and I ended up were I am. Luckily I weren’t shot, as far as I know; a police dog bit me as I was approaching the police officer. I felt huge pain, and then I was stabbed many times. As the police pilled on me on took me into custody. I tried to resist, but they were much tougher. They easily handcuffed me and dragged me to their car as I was unconscious.

So I know rest in a cell, probably for the rest of my like. But I know someday, someone will rise against the police. And once again the city will be controlled by Mafias. But yet again, you never know. They might just blow it and end up were I am.

I have only got hopes now, all I can do is wait; wait for the day.

I won’t let the history of L.A mafias be written like this. Some how, some day we will re-write history and take the city into out hands.

But all I can do till that day, is to wait.

Man… we really blow it!
Sat 07/02/04 at 11:15
Regular
"wats up doc?"
has any one els have anything to say about it?
Wed 04/02/04 at 17:04
Regular
Wed 04/02/04 at 16:33
Regular
What an enlightening story. I shall read this over and over until i remotely like it.
Wed 04/02/04 at 16:13
Regular
"wats up doc?"
guys, thanks for reading.
I got some bits of it from the game true crime, but 90% was from myself.

Please tell me what you think of this. Thanks
Wed 04/02/04 at 16:11
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Down in LA things are much different from London.
Dark and cruel, that’s how it has been for the past forty years.

They call it the city of angles; funny, I have lived here for twenty years and haven’t seen a single one. Los Angeles has a light side, thou I haven’t seen it. I believe it. The side I’ve lived in is the cruel one. Where the powerful rules the weak.

The city has many different gangs and criminals, L.A.P.D has been chasing them, but L.A.P.D hasn’t been able to control them. You might ask how I know. I am one of the gang members.

Our gang used to be the strongest, we were invincible. We controlled all other mafias, we owned the city. Just three years ago, the F.B.I forced us into combat. Thou we were out numbered and out gunned, but we stood up against the cops. We knew the city well; we weren’t going to lose it.

F.B.I turned out to be smarter than we thought. F.B.I combined their forces with the L.A.P.D. They were an invincible anti-criminal force. We lost gang members, they went down like flies. Our gang spitted into two. Half were terrified and fled the city. The other Half remained to fight four our freedom. I stayed…

After a couple of days, we lost almost everyone. The mercy-less cops killed everyone. The streets were evacuated, we had no-were to go. We decided to ask the remaining Mafias in the city for help. Although chances were slime, risks were high.
The reply was not what we expected, Regarding to the respect we gave them, they disrespected us and turned us down. We realised that our independent day had begun.

I should have left the city when I could, no that were weak and small; even some other leading Mafias went against us. They attacked us. We were weak, only a few of us left. Un-armed and diss-respected, we fled to the city underground. It didn’t take long for the F.B.I to track us there. I were one of the leading gang members, it was a disgrace being armed with only a baseball bat.

We had no chances, but we couldn’t live having our brothers and sisters killed. We stood up, and fought for god knows how long. It wasn’t long, but it seemed like years. The second passed as hours, the hours as days. Shortage of food and water was adding on to the pressure.
You would think is these cases, the thought full and the innocent wins. But in L.A things aren’t like that.

A few days later, I ended up were I am now. L.A.P.D prison centre. Not a very pleasant place to be. The good days were over, this seemed to be our future; But Not our fate.

I were one of the lucky ones arrested, not killed. I don’t know exactly when or where it happened. I can remember that I was sneaking up to a police man, from back. I was aiming to knock him out with a base ball bat blow. But suddenly everything disappeared and I ended up were I am. Luckily I weren’t shot, as far as I know; a police dog bit me as I was approaching the police officer. I felt huge pain, and then I was stabbed many times. As the police pilled on me on took me into custody. I tried to resist, but they were much tougher. They easily handcuffed me and dragged me to their car as I was unconscious.

So I know rest in a cell, probably for the rest of my like. But I know someday, someone will rise against the police. And once again the city will be controlled by Mafias. But yet again, you never know. They might just blow it and end up were I am.

I have only got hopes now, all I can do is wait; wait for the day.

I won’t let the history of L.A mafias be written like this. Some how, some day we will re-write history and take the city into out hands.

But all I can do till that day, is to wait.

Man… we really blow it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.