GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Books"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"Down and out in the magic Kingdom" and "Eastern Standard Tribes"

http://craphound.com/down/

Down and out has got good reviews from Amazon, so it might be worth a look.

Got my copies. I need something free to read (skint)
Sat 07/02/04 at 23:03
Damn that's not it. I have it bookmarked somewhere...
Sat 07/02/04 at 23:00
There's actually a site that gives away actual, published books away for free in PDF format. Let's see... ah yes, freepdf.com
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:57
Regular
Are these books actually worth bothering to click on the hyperlink or are they fantastically written novels?
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Library?
Sat 07/02/04 at 15:31
Regular
"relocated"
The Amber Spyglass. And you're right, they are dead good. There's another little book starring the same girl called Lyra and the Birds - it's not much more than a short story but it's got nice pictures and whet my appetite for the proper new books.
Sat 07/02/04 at 14:46
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Every one should read Northern Lights and Subtle knife by Philip Pullman. There's a third book but I dont know the name.Theyr'e really good.
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:51
"I love yo... lamp."
Pandaemonium wrote:
-> Heh, I've just read "The Devils Teardrop" from this place.
> well, half of it as it was appalling.
>
> The problem with this service is you have to *find* them lying around
> first. If there is anyone on this site interested in "The Devils
> Teardrop", it'll be dropped somewhere in Edinburgh next weekend
> ;)

If it is that bad I'll not bother going through for it. What takes you to the East Coast anyway? Glasgow is so much better...
Fri 06/02/04 at 16:26
Grr, despite hearing about a few books out in the wild nearby, I still can't get to them fast enough! 10 minutes was all I took, jeez!
Fri 06/02/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Free books you want?
>
> www.bookcrossing.com
>
> If you do join enter my ID Biggles266.

Heh, I've just read "The Devils Teardrop" from this place. well, half of it as it was appalling.

The problem with this service is you have to *find* them lying around first. If there is anyone on this site interested in "The Devils Teardrop", it'll be dropped somewhere in Edinburgh next weekend ;)
Fri 06/02/04 at 15:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Free books you want?

www.bookcrossing.com

If you do join enter my ID Biggles266.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.