GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help to use cheats properly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Steves"
This can be for anybody who dosn't know how to use a cheat posted on the U.K Cheats website. I have one of my one. In the gameboy advance section with the game pokemon Ruby/Saphire, there is a cheat to unlock mystery event. I've done most of the cheat but when it comes to turning the game off and on then pressing A on mystery event. It comes up Link standby.
I wait for ages but nothing happens. If anybody has tried the cheat and they were successful, please tell me how to complete the cheat. Thanking you in (Gameboy) Advance, Steve
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Steves"
This can be for anybody who dosn't know how to use a cheat posted on the U.K Cheats website. I have one of my one. In the gameboy advance section with the game pokemon Ruby/Saphire, there is a cheat to unlock mystery event. I've done most of the cheat but when it comes to turning the game off and on then pressing A on mystery event. It comes up Link standby.
I wait for ages but nothing happens. If anybody has tried the cheat and they were successful, please tell me how to complete the cheat. Thanking you in (Gameboy) Advance, Steve
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
How about reading the cheat properly? Usually works for me.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:46
"period drama"
It's a fake, perchance?
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Its probably fake. People submit fake cheats to win GAD. Really SAD people who are driven by the woRDs FREE Games EVERYDAY. tey are sooo desperate. you get my picture
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Fake cheats. Mug's game.

All the ones I submitted were real. I hope. :)
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Maybe the Nintendo Room could give you some help
Tue 03/02/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Enchilladas"
«-Shrubber«- wrote:
> Its probably fake. People submit fake cheats to win GAD. Really SAD

Since im really sensible yes it's either fake or you cant read try cheatplanet or something.

P.S GAD and SAD rhyme! HAHAHA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.