GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shadow of Memories..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/03/01 at 21:23
Regular
...is brilliant!!! I got my copy this morning, havent played it for that long but is already shaping up to be an excellent title!! The plot is so twisted and getting use to everything takes time but the story is geniously written.
As you all probably know by now your objective is to solve your own murder, you start off with a knife in your back and from there its just a long journey back through time, from the present day and throughout history, Im currently in the 1500's. At anytime you could get murdered so having to keep looking over your shoulder is necessary. It plays like an interactive story, you have to do a lot of running around and meet people for vital clues, etc... Its throughly enjoyable - will post a review about it within the next few days!!!
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
...is brilliant!!! I got my copy this morning, havent played it for that long but is already shaping up to be an excellent title!! The plot is so twisted and getting use to everything takes time but the story is geniously written.
As you all probably know by now your objective is to solve your own murder, you start off with a knife in your back and from there its just a long journey back through time, from the present day and throughout history, Im currently in the 1500's. At anytime you could get murdered so having to keep looking over your shoulder is necessary. It plays like an interactive story, you have to do a lot of running around and meet people for vital clues, etc... Its throughly enjoyable - will post a review about it within the next few days!!!
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Iam chapter 4 at the moment. I did most of chapter 4 and died and had to start again. It seems that it will be very good, there are 6 endings but only 10 chapters in the game and I think that I will be on chapter 5 by only around 1 hour 30. Unless of course chapter 4 has another bit to do after the bit I dided at. I think it could be quite short and there is a lot of movies to watch, but on the whole most magazines said how brillant it was and the storyline will amaze you. I am getting drawn into it alot. Its also a type of game that I like as its the same as Silent Hill and a bit Like the Resi games that I love.
Fri 30/03/01 at 17:15
Tell me if I'll like it:

1. I like Star Wars, Back to the Future and the Sixth Sense.
2. I LOVE the Neverhood (PC game)
Fri 30/03/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont know, Read some reviews. If you like just action games then you wont like it. If you have a wide variety of game genres then you should like it. Just thin of Silent Hill or Resident evil with out the guns but with time travel to stop your own death. If yor after a quick 10 min blast before you go out, then dont buy it. So far its been alot of movies and not too much playing. You more or less just stumble upon the answers by walking somewhere. There are 10 chapters(It says in the manual), and a prolouge which may might not be included in the 10. At the moment Iam about 1 hour 50 mins through and just starting chapter 5. I dont think that its a long game to complete but you could keep dieing and not solve the puzzels which of course would increase the length. There are 6 ways to complete the game as well. The reviews I read said it was a masterpiece of a script and it has a shocker of a ending I have read. Thee are some neat touches in the game that you think , how did that happen, but then you think but I went forward in time to do something which effected you in the future, so when you went back in the past you changed that aswell. Its all complicated but very clever and much easier to see it or talk about it than write it, also I dont want to include where this happens and what with as I dont want to spoil it for anybody who hasnt got that far yet.
Sun 01/04/01 at 12:14
Regular
I really want this game but I'm so busy that I think I'll get in the summer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.