GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Paranormal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/11/06 at 18:42
Regular
"I may return"
So whats your explaination for the unexplainable?
Is there such a thing as luck, or is it all just a coincedience?
The mind has been explored, but not the unconcious mind, how does it control us, when we are unconcious?
Can someone really see the future?
Are ghosts real, if so, do they haunt us or protect us?
Is there life-forms on other planets?
Who or what makes crop-circles?

None of the above can be proven with science, but there are many theories, now just one more question:
Whats your theory?
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:34
Regular
"I may return"
So I've heard, well actually I reda it...
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:33
Regular
"Mooching around"
Majoirty of the film is genius, the rest steps just over that line. Great film 8/10
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:31
Regular
"I may return"
Well, I'm hoping to see it on saturday, without being a detected under-ager :P
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh yes, it was fun. If you ever watch Borat, the running of the Jews reminds me of how JATs were percieved on here.
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:28
Regular
"I may return"
Yeh, going by what I've read, before me JAT's were bullied :S
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
It might help to try and set you apart from the stero-typical view on JATs around here. So you've done well in that respect :)
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:25
Regular
"I may return"
Yeh, you do that.

I wanted to know what other people thought, well, actually I was trying to sound smart....It didn't work, did it?
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
Many of those can't be proven by anything, the closest thing we have is science. Oh faithful science...

I have theory on an explanation of the Universe and the so-called invisable matter (Dark Matter). It involves Kaluza-Klein particles, String Theory, and the Planck length... However, let's no delve into this right now. I'll save that one for another time eh?
Mon 06/11/06 at 18:42
Regular
"I may return"
So whats your explaination for the unexplainable?
Is there such a thing as luck, or is it all just a coincedience?
The mind has been explored, but not the unconcious mind, how does it control us, when we are unconcious?
Can someone really see the future?
Are ghosts real, if so, do they haunt us or protect us?
Is there life-forms on other planets?
Who or what makes crop-circles?

None of the above can be proven with science, but there are many theories, now just one more question:
Whats your theory?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.