GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"does anyone like *scrapheap* junkyard* demolition day* ect?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 18:20
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
if you have seen scrapheap challenge - scrappy races:
then which one do you like best (i like the agricultural show vheicle)

is there any more of these programs around where they build things then destroy/test them?

because i think these programs are great but i don't know where to find em.
Tue 03/02/04 at 17:07
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Der Nazi wrote:
> That vehicle is the coolest thing ever to hit the roads. Period.
>
> As Andy would say: "Proper job!!!"
>
> That thing has serious grunt, a massive, stretching Rolls-Royce style
> bonnet, 10 gears and a shed. I want one. :)

if you were say the double sided thing taxi wouldn't you be scared when someboady said to you:

in the red corner a double sided taxi,
in the blue corner a MASSIVE 10 geared rolls royce with a engine about the same size as a smart car (probaly bigger)
Mon 02/02/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That vehicle is the coolest thing ever to hit the roads. Period.

As Andy would say: "Proper job!!!"

That thing has serious grunt, a massive, stretching Rolls-Royce style bonnet, 10 gears and a shed. I want one. :)
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
oh ah proper agricultural job i say not having to pass the test i say its a PROPER AGRICULTURAL JOB and who's gonna ween the scrappy races.

what was it 4,000cc royce engine with a truck cab ...OH AH!
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:58
Regular
"the burning sky"
I watch these kinds of program whenever they are on... demolition day isnt half as good as scrapheap challenge tho'. But scrappy races is very good... and its an ongoing thing.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
yeh i love those kind of programs they are well fun to watch, especially the things they can make from just scrap
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:20
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
if you have seen scrapheap challenge - scrappy races:
then which one do you like best (i like the agricultural show vheicle)

is there any more of these programs around where they build things then destroy/test them?

because i think these programs are great but i don't know where to find em.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.