GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Spurs get him in the end then eh?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 17:34
"Darkness, always"
Defoe, the uppity, temperamental forward so often linked with a move to Man Utd, ends up in Tottenham.

Told you all he was crap.
Tue 03/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Colourless"
Let's just see how he gets on before we judge him.

An interesting fact:

In 5 yrs, spurs have spent 35.8 million on strikers.

These strikers together have produced a total of 56 goals.

Thats about £640,000 a goal.

Well done Spurs board.
Tue 03/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
What's that? Defoe's amazing AND at spurs I hear you say?
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Yes, but for that single week, they'd have the highest wa....ah, that
> joke was wasted on you!
>
> :-D

Oh i do love frustrating scousers :-D
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:46
Regular
"not dead"
I wouldn't have minded having Defoe at Utd, but after signing Saha, I knew it wasn't going to happen.

I like the way until he waited until after Arsenal had announced that they'd blown their transfer budget on Reyes, and after Utd had bought Saha, for reluctantly agreeing to sign for Tottenham. (I fail to believe that it would be the first choice club for any young player).

I think it's quite funny that Tottenham now have the first choice strike-force that got West Ham relegated last year...

Anyway, hopefully he'll only be there for a season or so before he moves to a bigger club thta can play at the top level...
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Yes, but for that single week, they'd have the highest wa....ah, that joke was wasted on you!

:-D
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They'd obviously sell some players after you simple minded scouser :-P
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:27
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
lalakersrule wrote:

Some stuff.
------------------

That title would be what, the 'Highest Wage Bill Cup'?

=D
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So that makes what? 5 strikers they've got now. All they need now is 2 wingers, a midfielder, 4 defenders and a goalkeeper and they'll be challenging for the title in no time :-D
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:43
Regular
Apparently they have signed Paul Robison...
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:34
"Darkness, always"
Defoe, the uppity, temperamental forward so often linked with a move to Man Utd, ends up in Tottenham.

Told you all he was crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.