GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Recommendations"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/09/09 at 18:06
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Hey hey. Just got myself a Wii (free with my mobile) was going to sell it but have been having too much fun with Wii sports. Just wondering if anyone can recommend me some games.

I've never actually owned a Nintendo console so don't really know what to look out for.
Fri 11/09/09 at 17:01
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Cheers, I think for the most part ill just be getting Wii exclusives. Everything else will probably be for the 360.
Fri 11/09/09 at 16:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
Played COD WAW on my mates Wii and really wouldn't recommend it.Controls are abysmal its really not very good at all.Other than that,can't really help as I don't own a Wii.Just thought I'd mention one to avoid.
Fri 11/09/09 at 14:01
Regular
"THFC"
Metroid was fun, i had that and really enjoyed it, Red Steel was a bit poor (the first one)
Fri 11/09/09 at 13:46
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Im pretty much open minded when it comes to games. Preference would be third-person or first person shooters but I play everything.
Fri 11/09/09 at 11:38
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Depends what type you like really.

Are you an action man? Sports? RPG's (yes even the Wii has more than the PS3 now 0_o)
Thu 10/09/09 at 18:25
Regular
Super Smash Bros. Brawl if you like beat-em-ups
Resident Evil 4 (if you haven't played it on other systems)
The house of the Dead Overkill - genius in a Sega shoot-em-up
Zelda: Twilight Princess - to see what the Zelda fuss is about...
Mario Kart Wii - brilliant racer - especially online.
Wii Sports Resort (seeing as you like Wii Sports)

I'd find it easier to reccomend Nintendo titles to download on virtual console though...
Thu 10/09/09 at 18:06
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Hey hey. Just got myself a Wii (free with my mobile) was going to sell it but have been having too much fun with Wii sports. Just wondering if anyone can recommend me some games.

I've never actually owned a Nintendo console so don't really know what to look out for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.