GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Racial abuse-Turning round on white people?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/02/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Before I start this post I would just like to say I am NOT a racist just a bit observant or ignorant depends how you view this topic.

Basicly its in the name at my school more and more black and ethnic people are getting away with murder. i.e A black person goes to beat up a white one and even if the white person wins or loses the fight he is called a racist and excluded for racial abuse.

Has anything like that happened to you is it very frequent in your area and how bad is it?

Heres a questionare to entertain your every needs.

1.Do you have this sort of thing in you area?

2.How frequent is it if it happens in your area?

3.To what extent is?

4.Your age?

5.Your sex?

6.Black or white?

7.Are you racist?

Thanks for listening Dr colder says it's ok to cry.
Mon 02/02/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A few years ago at uni we organised this footy game. The guy who booked the pitch decided to organise one team and tried to get someone else to organise the other. I was just looking for a game of football so I offered to take e-mails from folk and put the first 10 + myself into the team.

Within a few days the teams where full and with the extra e-mails I was getting I just said that the teams were full but if anyone dropped out then I would let people know again.

One guy kept e-mailing saying how I was racist for not picking him. At times saying he would kick my head in.
I decided to switch teams and let him captain the other team and settle it on the pitch.

Two days before the game he said he couldn't make it and left his team a man down.

What annoyed me was that fact that because I am white and he was asian I was automatically racist, whereas if it had been the other way around I'm sure the idea of racism would have been laughed off.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
"always swirling"
Pliskin wrote:
> Talkie Toaster, lets talk about asylum seekers

er...

Its not all of them, some like the people at the chip shop and the corner shop people and others work really hard and i respect them for that.

But the ones that come over to our country, don't bother to learn english, don't get jobs and just live off benifits (tax payers money) and start their own little comunities, they i don't like.

first off - learn english, there are loads of free places that will help them

then - get a job

and - don't group together and make the neighbourhood like where ever you came from. if you come to britain then be BRITISH!

and if you can't be @rsed to follow these steps then go home!

*note* these comment are not racial as they are directed to people from any where, be it india, romania or anyplace on the globe.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Talkie Toaster, lets talk about asylum seekers
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:40
Regular
"always swirling"

sometimes

not that often

3.To what extent is?

white people getting blamed just because their white

4.Your age?

5.Your sex?

male

6.Black or white?

white

7.Are you racist?
no, but don't talk to me about assylum seekers
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Erm, I actually knew his name is Kyle KataRn because I used to own Jedi Academy. So There!

Smug son of a.............
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:33
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Not that I am aware of.

-

3.To what extent is?
-

4.Your age?

5.Your sex?
Male

6.Black or white?
White

7.Are you racist?
No, never.

I must admit I have always felt schools and so on are TOO PC. I mean if I went up to a black kid and said you're a fat f*****g black b*****d I would be expelled and probably get beaten up in the street by his mates. Quite rightly so. However if they said that back to me with "white" instead of "black" do you honestly think that they'd treat him the same way? I think if that happened and I reported it I'd be told to grow up and leave him alone.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:32
"period drama"
You see loads of black comics who's act revolves solely around make fun of white people. That's fine, of course.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Pliskin wrote:
> 5.Your sex?

Right read one of my earlier posts it basicly sais anything like that in a topic like this is imature.

You also wrote

To what extenet- Errm

I.e back in the 1880s a serial killer was on the loose and two white police men said that the killer was black by the way all the killings were black people.
Anyway these tow policemen were fired on the spot but when they finally caught the killer he was black and it is now proven that 85% of murderer's kill in there own ethnic community.

So there you go obviously nothing like that or to that extent happens but thats an example hence the i.e.

also my name in my opinion kyle katan sounds better than kyle katarn and you wouldent be none the wiser pliskin is I hadn't of pointed it out so dont get smug.
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"

Yes, I go to the same school as Kyle KataRn (Joe) (Schvinkter)

A lot

3.To what extent is?

Erm........

4.Your age?

5.Your sex?

Hardcore

6.Black or white?

White

7.Are you racist?

Sometimes

Thanks for listening Dr colder says it's ok to cry.
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Kyle Katan wrote:
> 5.Your sex? female but why does this matter- Same as above but with
> sex.(Anyone thinking it your so imature)
>
> Thanks for listening Dr colder says it's ok to cry.

Darling wrote:
The new reg wrote:
> 5.Your sexy?

Why, thank you!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.