GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here likes licking old women's spots?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 23:01
Regular
"moon_fish"
I do.

*lick lick lick*
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Damn it isnt working still. I can only see my post now.
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Okay thanks VB, it still isnt working and I can only post in it because I clicked back then quickly clicked the Stop button. I can only see your post any way, cant see any others. Maybe it will work after this post.
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Popping.

Not cause I'm a sicko, but because Silent Thunder's having trouble getting his topics up, and I thought this might help him :)
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Lovely

*Rolls eyes*
Sun 01/02/04 at 02:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
moon_fish wrote:
> I do.
>
> *lick lick lick*

As i suspected-a JAT
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Depends if the pie has bits of old women in it.
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:21
I like eating pie, is that the same?
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:20
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Glad to see you're not narcissistic(sp?) E_B. *stares at my reflection in a spoon*

- I'm sorry but I can't do that now! There's an incredibly attractive man in my spoon.
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ah, ok. Well I'm gorgeous and that's all that matters...
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:16
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Your Face Or Mine. Have you not seen it on Channel 4/E4? It's this great show were a couple go on and firstly the guys get shown a sequence of 2 female celebrities and have to say who is more attractive and if the audience agree then they get some prize money. Then the woman do the same for male celebs. Then the girl of the couple has to say who is better looking her boyfriend or a random member of the male audience for a few turns. Then the boyfriend does the same for the girl. This keeps going with different people and stuff until the final question. Your face or mine? When the couple has to choose which of them is more attractive and if the audience agree they get the prize money they've been earning. If not they get nowt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.