GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ian Walker"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 22:29
Regular
"QPR 1974"
hahaha.
Tue 10/02/04 at 22:45
jim-hat wrote:
> hahaha.
Wed 04/02/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
jim-hat wrote:
> Solskjær wrote:
> That fan should never have been able to have gotten onto the pitch
> in
> the first-place! Leicester are only to blame for slacking in the
> ways
> they keep ALL fans in the stands.
>
> It shouldn't of happened, the stray bloke ran from the same bit I was
> sitting, and the security guards literally watched him waltz pass.
> They were faffing about all afternoon, I don't know why they get
> paid.
>
> But hilarious all the same, so rejoice.

Almost as funny as the guy who went up to Enckelman in the Birmingham derby last year after the infamous gaffe. Or the guy who almost threw the ball at Ferguson when he was in the stands at Man Utd vs Fulham. Unfunnily, he was stopped by the stewards.
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:31
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Solskjær wrote:
> That fan should never have been able to have gotten onto the pitch in
> the first-place! Leicester are only to blame for slacking in the ways
> they keep ALL fans in the stands.

It shouldn't of happened, the stray bloke ran from the same bit I was sitting, and the security guards literally watched him waltz pass. They were faffing about all afternoon, I don't know why they get paid.

But hilarious all the same, so rejoice.
Mon 02/02/04 at 11:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Foreman wrote:

*Bolton 5 Aston Villa 2*
>
> Are you watching Birmingham????
>
> =D

Yes we was :D
Mon 02/02/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
That fan should never have been able to have gotten onto the pitch in the first-place! Leicester are only to blame for slacking in the ways they keep ALL fans in the stands. I mean, if this can happen "so easily" at a top, NEW Premiership stadium, just think of what it could mean if a fan were to get into one of Arsénal's regular Sunday brawls...!

If one-man can do it, surely, any fan can!

Apparently, it's "unstoppable" without bringing-back the old system of fences around the pitch. However, I think that's a load of crap! What you really need are more Stewards. More authoritable figures of security who will stop 'mistakes' like this from happening, in numbers.

Whoever said that [I think it was a Leicester bloke, but I'm not quite sure...] is just lazy himself. If you don't want to spend more money on security and precenting things like this from happening again, then, why do you bother paying people like Ian Walker so-much money??

As for Ian Walker, what a woman! If you're gonna push someone over and show them you mean business, while not going "over-the-top", you should at least grab them by the face and shove, like Anelka. Walker was lucky... The bloke looked a little "legless" to me! ;)

Yes, he was asking for it, with another "non international" pereformance in-goal, but there's a time and a place for fans to vent their opinions (SkySports One, 10:00pm, every weekday evening, with Rob McCaffrey ;D ).

I doubt "much" will be done, though. Walker will go away without punishment (as he should, really), and all the FA will say is "Don't let this happen again, or, we'll, er... `Do something´.... Yeah!"
Mon 02/02/04 at 01:40
Regular
Lol where's HAAT or whatever his name is that Leicester fan
Sun 01/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Fan shouldn't of been on the pitch in the first place. Walker should get away with it and the fan deserved what he got.

Leicester 0 Aston Villa 5

Are you watching Birmingham????

=D
Sun 01/02/04 at 17:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Paul Robinson getting sent off too... quite a day for Premiership keepers.
Sun 01/02/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
All you can say is that he had a poor back line in front of him, and had a bad game. But in contrast, Nigel Martyn seemed top play a blinder in the Merseyside derby. England recall for sure if he keeps it up.
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Notable"
He played bad but really hes not that bad a goalie. Hes just as good as David James.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.