GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got me a credit card"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/01/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Tis true
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I am trying to go through life with out the need of a credit card till
> it is no longer possible... why?

I got one to save me having to carry around cash, it also doubles as a club-card.
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:16
Regular
drinks are on NB
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Despite rarely using it, I've been upped to £10,000. I bet they just want me to spend it all so they can try and reposess my house. Great way of getting it on the cheap.
Sat 31/01/04 at 17:44
Regular
I have a credit card, fortunately it has the piffling limit of 400 quid. Finances are a sore subject at the moment though, I'm over my overdraft limit and am waiting to see how long it is until I get bollocked.
Sat 31/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
I am trying to go through life with out the need of a credit card till it is no longer possible... why?

because they are the vices that make rich people poor and good people stupid! - no offence!

I was thinking of getting a Debit Card - their not as bad. One day I will too join the 'have no money but heck Ill put ut on this meaningless plastic card' crew.. d'oh
Sat 31/01/04 at 16:21
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i dont want a credit card..i know me..id run up huuuuge debts and i'd get my house and tv taken by the debt collectors
Sat 31/01/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Definetly. I just changed mine to get six months interest free. Usually have the balance so low on the plastic that it's not worthwhile, but a little bloated after Christmas and was suprised how easy a process it is. Must have taken all of five minutes to apply on-line, sign and return the form they send you out and that's the job done.
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:45
"I love yo... lamp."
Also remember to change it every 9 months so you forever have it at interest free.
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Remember: it's like free money.

Note: this isn't good financial advice.
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Better get the overtime applied for then :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.