GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please read every1, plz."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/01/04 at 01:01
Regular
"hey,hey,hey all!"
i am looking for both, a teenage girl and boy, around 14 years old, to interview, via the internet (e-mail or however you prefer). i need an interview for a school project. if you are interested, please e-mail me at: [email protected] (or reply on here, i would prefer an email, but which ever is more convenient for you). thanx a million! well, ig2gn. byerz.

~Fee
~Live today like today is tomorrow because tomorrow may never come. ~Fee (me)
Fri 30/01/04 at 01:01
Regular
"hey,hey,hey all!"
i am looking for both, a teenage girl and boy, around 14 years old, to interview, via the internet (e-mail or however you prefer). i need an interview for a school project. if you are interested, please e-mail me at: [email protected] (or reply on here, i would prefer an email, but which ever is more convenient for you). thanx a million! well, ig2gn. byerz.

~Fee
~Live today like today is tomorrow because tomorrow may never come. ~Fee (me)
Fri 30/01/04 at 01:05
Regular
Sounds seriously dodgy to me
Fri 30/01/04 at 01:08
Regular
"hey,hey,hey all!"
im 4real. i need some1 for a school proj (boy and girl round my age)
~fee
Fri 30/01/04 at 01:55
You see if you weren't a pervert trying to dress up his claims that he's really an innocent citizen of the country and wished to do "research" for genuine purposes, you would either would have just blurted out the questions here, or providing you weren't such a damn perv (oh, I said that already), actually ask someone in real life.

Except, I'm worried that you ARE a perv (shock), and are currently doing both. Thankfully, we keep logs of IP addresses; in fact, most of the users here already know what yours is, and we can point it out to authorities if we wished to do so.
Fri 30/01/04 at 07:10
Regular
Meet me behind the bike sheds at 1pm and I'll do it...

...SCORED!
Fri 30/01/04 at 08:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Is this an experiment?
Fri 30/01/04 at 08:55
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I'm naked in front of a webcam for you RIGHT NOW
Fri 30/01/04 at 09:36
Fee wrote:
ig2gn.

I give to gay nits?

> ~Live today like today is tomorrow because tomorrow may never come.

You mean i should go to sleep right away?

> ~Fee (me)

No s**t.
Fri 30/01/04 at 09:38
Widge wrote:
> I'm naked in front of a webcam for you RIGHT NOW

And your addy is :P
Fri 30/01/04 at 10:09
Regular
"Moody DJ"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Widge wrote:
> I'm naked in front of a webcam for you RIGHT NOW
>
> And your addy is :P

CHEEKY!

: o

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.