GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kawada"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/11/06 at 11:22
Regular
About myspace ...

Why am I getting bulletins which are adverts for free mobile phones and invitations to 'add this hot chick'? Did you send em or are they some form of spam being propagated around as bulletins?
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The wrestlers I have as friends seem to send the same bulletin two or three times.

Gregory Helms is the worst!
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You can delete your own bulletins, just not other people's
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ah right didn't realise you could recall messages!
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i deleted them
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yeah I went in when I got to work and it was there and when I've gone in a few minutes ago now I've got a few minutes it's gone.
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What, the message from me?
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It was there this morning when I went on my site but now it's gone?

I didn't delete it?
Mon 06/11/06 at 12:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh nah, always a believer in you never get anything in this life for free.

E-mailed their help team about the problem, hopefully they can sort it.

But yea just for future reference, never open a bulletin supposedly from me as it won't be as i won't ever post any bulletins, if i had something to say i'd send it in a message or just put it up on here and i sure as hell wouldn't start it off OMG anyway :-D
Mon 06/11/06 at 12:31
Regular
That's all I did, clicked on teh bulletin and then I somehow created an identical one in my name.

Meh, I'm just gutted cos I thought you'd found a proper freebie site that worked :P
Mon 06/11/06 at 12:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Changed my password though i think it's all because i clicked on that same bulletin from my friend Mel in the first place and it's just started spreading now. Though that doesn't explain the 2 new friends

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.