GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Commonual Point and Laugh Session"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/01/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
http://www.gejay.co.uk/

Go on, lets all get together and laugh at this complete nonce. If it's any of you lot, it will be like Christmas coming early again. Seriously, what the **** does he think he is?!? Does he think he looks 'hip' in that? Everyone who thinks he looks like a complete prat raise their hand.

*raises hand*

In other news, my feet smell because my socks and shoes are wet.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Oh my god.

Look at the bouy. I as growin' up in staines.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Communal then.

Nobody else noticed.

Hahaha, look at yourself.

*points and laughs*
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
"Commonual"

*points and laughs*
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Got someone to do it for me now.

Wohoo!
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He'll say

'Yo man u geek, like coz i wanna spread my muzik and u juz wana to stop my expresshon! FU**ER!!'
Mon 02/02/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
"I log back on to find you've attempted to block me. Well done.

IP blocking just blocks several thousand different people and it's easy to get around, hence why I'm typing this on here again.

You can keep banning my IP, but I'll just change it. Soon nobody will be able to get onto your site! In fact, go on, keep banning everyone's IPs, you'll be doing good for mankind."

When the site comes back online I need someone to post that for me. I'll give you the username and password so you can do it.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh and Ph11p?

He never even looked at your English GCSE comment.

That's like my white, middle class, 14yr old brother putting on a cap and going 'Yo mo'fo shizzle, howza ya doin y'all?'
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mystique, he's 'tryin to help ya man!'

Go onto the forum, go to 'Questions' and scroll down and look at one of the posters photos of 'GayJay'. Oh sweet jesus, what a stupid arrogant coc*.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I was OhDear. He's banned my IP range, just, he's also banned the entire Midlands NTL area by the looks of things!

Does anyone want to tell him what banning an IP range does?
Mon 02/02/04 at 07:40
Regular
So, Mystique, were you SupaFlyRapperBoy (or whatever)? And Azul was Oh Dear?

'im' amused in 'soo' many ways!

I might even register to give him more stick.

"I'm makin fings happen u dont kno about, check yo' s**t man, innit wassup fo'reel bizatch!"

indeed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.