GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suply teachers!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/03/01 at 10:07
Regular
I am at school at the moment and I have a suply teacher called Beryl, she is a complete walk over!!! SUPLY TEACHERS RULE!!!!!
Wed 28/03/01 at 22:01
Ive got lectures 11 till 4 monday
2 till 3 tuesday
none wedesday
11 till 1 thursday
none friday
Wed 28/03/01 at 21:57
Regular
Shedao Shai wrote:
>Do you have lectures monday to friday?

Ive got 11-6 monday
11-4 tuesday
11-1 wednesday
and 9-11 on thursday and friday.
Wed 28/03/01 at 19:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
We had a nearly deaf supply teacher once. Some and my mates decided to mime a conversation across the room. The look on his face when he thought that we were talking and that he couldn't hear us, quality!!!!!
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Atomic_Koala wrote:
> We played a quality prank on her!! At our school, they have screen
> savers and I left my computer and it came on, i told her it was
> broke and she was looking behind the computer for ages whilst I went
> and sat by my mate. She then moved the mouse and shouts, 'Ive fixed
> it!' She looked so proud of herself!! :D

Pure evil mate, but i like it! :-)
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:35
Regular
SChool.
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:34
We played a quality prank on her!! At our school, they have screen savers and I left my computer and it came on, i told her it was broke and she was looking behind the computer for ages whilst I went and sat by my mate. She then moved the mouse and shouts, 'Ive fixed it!' She looked so proud of herself!! :D
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I have to work very hard at school, and when I walked into my french class today i saw a suply, i cheerd with joy. its not because i dont want to learn, it would just be nice to have a break

respect for the suplys tho, they try their best, but it must be hard teaching a load of hyperactive kids :)

big up the suplys! :-)
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:22
"possibly impossible"
I feel a great pity for supply teachers. They have to come in 'cold' and teach a bunch of kids they don't know and who often treat them like a second rate person and on top of that they have to grapple with a lesson that another teacher would have been prepared for a long time ago (most teachers plan their lessons at least a few months in advance)

I bet that's not a popular view with you guys still at school though!

:-)
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:15
Your Honour wrote:
> School days are the best days of your life!

What about weekends?

Do you have lectures monday to friday, or do you get wednesday off? At Bath we have a sports afternoon on wednesday, so I only get two lectures on Wednesday!
Wed 28/03/01 at 16:38
Regular
Hey get a hold of yourself and prepare for the hard times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.