GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Benoit-stupid mistake[spoiler]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/01/04 at 19:25
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
For those who dont know, on raw last nite Benoit annouced that he will be going for the Wolrd title instead of the WWE championship. I for think this is stupid as i dont see the world title in the same league as the wwe championship which is what Benoit truly deserves! And who the hell whats HHH in the main event????the guy sucks and is getting worse with every match! The WWE could have gone even better than last yrs mainevent if they had stuck with Benoit vs Brock for the wwe title[hes now looks like haveing to wrestle Goldberg whos just about as bad as HHH].
I just cant help thinking that this is simply HHH using his backstage power again to get himself in the main event.The only way the wwe could mess this up even more for Benoit is by having him lose at WM!
Wed 28/01/04 at 15:46
Regular
You've changed your tune...

Oh, and HHH injecting himself? More like injecting Steph. ;c)
Wed 28/01/04 at 09:01
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> mr sunday night wrote:
> Little Miss DW wrote:
> I fail to see the point in this thread. If I was mod, this would be
> locked so that it could drop down off the main page.
> well your not a mod so who cares what u say??is it because im saying
> HHH sucks????
>
>
>
> No it's because you're saying he sucks with all the intelligence of a
> 2 year old. If it was the case that anyone who badmouths HHH gets
> flamed then i would have been lynched up by the short and curlies
> ages ago :-D
No lets face it...HHH spends too much time in the gym and injecting him self when he should be working on his wrestling skills. Hes not been good since WM17.
I would much rather see benoit vs brock than benoit vs HHH.
Yes if benoit wins the world title and holds it for a good 4+ months then he will be able to get the title back up there with the wwe championship, but lets face it they only let HHH hold the title for more than 2 months.
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
never find a rope big enough for me :-D
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:45
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> If it was the case that anyone who badmouths HHH gets
> flamed then i would have been lynched up by the short and curlies
> ages ago :-D

That's what should happen... :P
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mr sunday night wrote:
> Little Miss DW wrote:
> HHH sucks????

No it's because you're saying he sucks with all the intelligence of a 2 year old. If it was the case that anyone who badmouths HHH gets flamed then i would have been lynched up by the short and curlies ages ago :-D
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just for the record, HHH handpicked Benoit because he thought he could work his style and have good matches. Whether that means putting over Benoit remains to seen.

I actually think the Smackdown title is worth more but if Benoit wins the Raw title and holds it for at least 3-4 months, who cares? Benoit as champ is good viewing in my opinion.

It's disappointing that we won't see any more Benoit V Angle matches again. Great matches.
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:32
Regular
mr sunday night wrote:
> HHH sucks????

I care what I say. My peeps (Ant, Matt, Scott et al ;cD) care what I say.

So I ask YOU...who cares what you say? And just so even you, yes YOU, can understand:

"hu cairz wot u say????????????"

You think you're the only anti-Levesquian out there? Wrong.
Tue 27/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
Little Miss DW wrote:
well your not a mod so who cares what u say??is it because im saying HHH sucks????
Tue 27/01/04 at 19:40
Regular
I fail to see the point in this thread. If I was mod, this would be locked so that it could drop down off the main page.
Tue 27/01/04 at 19:37
Regular
Little Miss DW wrote:
> !!!!!11111???????////// Pardon?
>
> Say that again in French, I might stand a chance of understanding it
> then.
sorry was typeing fast and forgot to check it, basiclly the wwe has p!ssed on benoit by sending him to raw so he has to go for the world title instead of the wwe championship. Who the hell wants to see him wrestle HHH who plain sucks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.