GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now *this* is what the Catholic Church really needs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/01/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_859839.html

Breakdancing for the Pope - excellent! Where do I sign up for this Christianity lark?
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_859839.html

Breakdancing for the Pope - excellent! Where do I sign up for this Christianity lark?
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:24
Regular
Wonder if ol' JP joined in...
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_859839.html

Hmmm, that photo looks badly faked. The pope is far brighter than the background. Might be mistaken though.
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nope, it's genuine. Apparently it was on the news this morning as well. Funniest thing I'll see all day.

I also like how it says he 'hosted' the event. I can just imagine him MCing it like in 8 Mile.
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:56
Regular
I don't know what stunt the pope is trying to pull, but if he wants to rekindle his notoriety he would do better going on 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here', rather than asking a bunch of tards to mop his floor with their heads.

Note : I actually enjoy watching breakdancing, the use of the word 'tards' was just for effect :D
Tue 27/01/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Selected"
*turns thread into a caption competition*

jesus' second coming suffered a poorly executed landing
Tue 27/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I've got my CV ready for when the Pope dies. I figure it's a good job with decent prospects. And being the Pope has gotta be a draw for the ladies.
Tue 27/01/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Teal'c"
I never realised what a giant the Pope truly is.
Tue 27/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hmm that would be good. I'd still say what they really need is a new edition of the bible in which Jesus says repeatedly that kiddie fiddling is wrong. Maybe then they'll take some notice.
Tue 27/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yes cubist, all parish members are kiddy fiddlers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.