GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week's TV rocks muchly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
Indeed it does. Look at all these good shows starting/ carrying on this week:

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! : (Monday, ITV1, 9.00pm) I'll probably watch the first one tonight and judge from that whether I'll continue doing so...

Without a Trace: (Monday, C4, 10.00pm) This one looks interesting. I'm not sure if it's a series or a one off, but it's about some school goes that go missing within a day of each other.

Boss Swap: (Tuesday, C4, 9.00pm) The last two were quite interesting, and showed how lazy/ and annoyingly enthusiastic people can really be.

Shameless: (Tuesday, C4, 10.00pm) Funny, is a bit weird. Give it a try if you haven't already seen it...

E.R.: (Wednesday, C4, 10.00pm) Never really like ER much, but I'm sure a lot of other people do seeing as it's on it's tenth series. Look for falling helicopters/ car crashes etc...

Frasier: (Wednesday, C4, 11.05pm) Frasier is a bit more interlectual than other comedies. You'll either love it or hate it, and i'm a great fan of it, so I'll be watching it. Double bill to start off the series as well.

Six Feet Under: (Thursday, C4, 11:05pm) WOOT. The return of Six feet Under to C4. Rejoice. If you haven't seen it before, go pick up the DVD boxset of the first series. Then you'll see why so many people love it. Alternatively, just watch it tonight, although you might get a bit lost.

FRIDAY NIGHT (= fantastic viewing)

Friends (8.30pm), Will and Grace (9.00pm), The Osbournes (9.30pm)

Sex and The City: (C4, 10.00pm) Not my thing really, but a lot of people seem to love it. Can be very funny though. The last eight episodes of the final series.

NY Graham Norton (10.35pm), Banzai (11.45pm), South Park (12:15pm), King of the Hill (12.45pm) and Futurama (1.10pm, both great episodes by the way)

And yes, all these programs are on C4 on Friday Night. Exactly why I rarely ever change the channel. Looks like theres finally gonna be some good TV for once. I've barely been watching it the past few weeks. Oh yeah, and Friends (the final series) starts next week...

:D
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
Indeed it does. Look at all these good shows starting/ carrying on this week:

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! : (Monday, ITV1, 9.00pm) I'll probably watch the first one tonight and judge from that whether I'll continue doing so...

Without a Trace: (Monday, C4, 10.00pm) This one looks interesting. I'm not sure if it's a series or a one off, but it's about some school goes that go missing within a day of each other.

Boss Swap: (Tuesday, C4, 9.00pm) The last two were quite interesting, and showed how lazy/ and annoyingly enthusiastic people can really be.

Shameless: (Tuesday, C4, 10.00pm) Funny, is a bit weird. Give it a try if you haven't already seen it...

E.R.: (Wednesday, C4, 10.00pm) Never really like ER much, but I'm sure a lot of other people do seeing as it's on it's tenth series. Look for falling helicopters/ car crashes etc...

Frasier: (Wednesday, C4, 11.05pm) Frasier is a bit more interlectual than other comedies. You'll either love it or hate it, and i'm a great fan of it, so I'll be watching it. Double bill to start off the series as well.

Six Feet Under: (Thursday, C4, 11:05pm) WOOT. The return of Six feet Under to C4. Rejoice. If you haven't seen it before, go pick up the DVD boxset of the first series. Then you'll see why so many people love it. Alternatively, just watch it tonight, although you might get a bit lost.

FRIDAY NIGHT (= fantastic viewing)

Friends (8.30pm), Will and Grace (9.00pm), The Osbournes (9.30pm)

Sex and The City: (C4, 10.00pm) Not my thing really, but a lot of people seem to love it. Can be very funny though. The last eight episodes of the final series.

NY Graham Norton (10.35pm), Banzai (11.45pm), South Park (12:15pm), King of the Hill (12.45pm) and Futurama (1.10pm, both great episodes by the way)

And yes, all these programs are on C4 on Friday Night. Exactly why I rarely ever change the channel. Looks like theres finally gonna be some good TV for once. I've barely been watching it the past few weeks. Oh yeah, and Friends (the final series) starts next week...

:D
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> (six feet under) Alternatively, just watch it tonight, although you might get
> a bit lost.

It's on tonight as well? Goodgood. Got all happy and excited when I saw the advert for it thinking it was the 4th season, but it's still on the third! Good season though. I think this one will draw more viewers.
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:08
Regular
none of that interests me apart from futurama.

tonight is comedy night, buzzcocks is on! at least I hope it is.
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Without a Trace is a series, into the thrid week, though according to Digi Guide they are showing them out of order as we're apparently seeing episode eleven tonight. Only watched the first one, was pretty good.

What I want to know is how Six Feet under got stuck in such a rubbish slot? Brillaint show, but didn't even get an E4 debut this time round, did it?
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'd rather kiil myself than be forced to watch half of that schedule. Luckily no-one is forcing me to, so I can be safe in the knowledge that I didn't subject my eyes, ears and brain to "Will & Grace", or "Friends Gone Queer", as I like to call it.
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll never get it.

Grace: "Oh, hi Will, you're so gay!"

*cue screaming and whooping from audience*

Will: "Maybe it's my new trousers!"

*cue more screaming from audience*

The overly homosexual stereotype one: "This sausage tastes good"

I'll never get it.
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, i think will and grace sucks too.

I think it uses a lot of american only humour or something.
Mon 26/01/04 at 21:34
Regular
"She's a dog!"
CSI is also on, which equals brilliance.
Mon 26/01/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Your taste in television is appalling. Will and Grace? You must be desperate.

I do agree with some things.
Shameless is odd, but somehow entertaining in an ungraspable way...
Banzai is funny.
There is other stuff but I can't remember what it is without going back and I'm not going to.
Mon 26/01/04 at 22:23
Regular
I didn't say I liked them all though, did I?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.