GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Student Sells Virginity on Web""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/01/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Taken from:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ england/bristol/3429769.stm

"A university student is planning to pay for her degree course by selling her virginity on the internet.
Rosie Reid, 18, decided to auction her virginity on the auction site E-bay in order to avoid graduating with huge debts.

"The Bristol University social policy student says she would rather sleep with a stranger than face decades of poverty.

"Ms Reid put her virginity on offer earlier in January and received more than 400 offers within three days, including one of £10,000.

"E-bay has now withdrawn the unusual offer but Ms Reid remains determined to auction off her virginity.

"She told the Bristol Evening Post: "I'm still going ahead with this. I have my own website set up and I'm going to wait and see just how high the bidding goes."

"The student from Dulwich, south east London, currently works lengthy hours in order to pay for tuition fess and living accommodation in Bristol."

``I'll leave university £15,000 in debt. That's why I am taking this drastic action.““

"On Tuesday, Parliament is due to vote on top up fees with several rebel Labour MPS threatening to vote against the government.

"Bristol University students were due to stage a protest meeting at the city's College Green on Monday at 1700 GMT."

----------

Heh. ``Some people will do anything for money!““

Would this make her England's first "On-line Prostitute"?

I wonder whether you'd be getting your `value-for-money“...?

:)
Thu 05/02/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
and tell me - why pay $10,000, there are plenty around - who charge a dam sight less.
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Indeed, it will be cheaper and the customer satisfaction will likely
> be higher.

SOMEONE definitely knows their stuff...
Sun 01/02/04 at 19:49
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Cyclone wrote:
> Do you feel lucky, punk?

sorry forgot to put this in the message below
Sun 01/02/04 at 19:48
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
yes its my tag got it off the film dirty harry by clint eastwood you should see it. its a good film
Sun 01/02/04 at 19:46
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
yes im aloud to say it but in the rules it says children use this site aswell so i thougt to myself
"think of the children" (in my head)
Sun 01/02/04 at 17:57
Regular
Buck1 wrote:
> how longs the warranty.
> do i get a money back garaunty if shes crap
>
> if i boaght here viginity it would probably be the most expensive $ex
> i would ever have

Its legal for people under 16 to have sex now? If your not under 16 I'll apologise and you can make your post readable, deal?
Sat 31/01/04 at 15:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Do you feel lucky, punk?
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:49
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
how longs the warranty.
do i get a money back garaunty if shes crap

if i boaght here viginity it would probably be the most expensive $ex i would ever have
Fri 30/01/04 at 22:05
"Mimmargh!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Indeed, it will be cheaper and the customer satisfaction will likely
> be higher.

Well they know what their doing.

Or so I am told.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> tphi wrote:
> Anyone know the URL of her site?
>
> Why not just pay for a hooker if thats what your looking for?
>
> Dear me.

Indeed, it will be cheaper and the customer satisfaction will likely be higher.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.