GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid or Stronghold ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 22:01
Regular
"..."
Which is better : Metal Gear Solid or Stronghold ?
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
If you want it to be, huni.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:52
Regular
"..."
besides , its not just the gameplay , its a lot more than that , also , there are just about hundreds of games out there better than stronghold , isn't that right ?
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:50
Regular
"..."
But overall , Metal Gear Solid had more impact when it came out , everybody said that its his best game ever , and it has been hailed as best game ever in many quarters , while stronghold is nothing between all our favourite rts games like AOE and the command and conquer series , isn't that right ?
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
homosh wrote:
> Which is better : Metal Gear Solid or Stronghold ?

Strange choice

MGS - stealth'em up
Stronghold - RTS'em up

My non-bias view ( i own both and like both)

I quite like Stronghold - make your villages collect resources, build up a castle and repel invaders. It is suprisingly a lot of fun, but despite being a rts game the novelty can wear off a little and you will realise its not that deep, compared to the classic of a game AOE

I would say get Metal gear solid. It's better than MGS2 imo - your not restricted to where you go as much. Quite a bit of replay value and its always fun to come back when you've completed it and got some of the extras.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
No way, you raging homo.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:14
"period drama"
Yeah.
Good luck with that one.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:14
Regular
"..."
now really , lease , there is someone who insists that stronghold is better than metal gear solid , and he hasn't even played metal gear solid before , so I need your posts to prove it to him , just type : "Metal Gear Solid " , or "stronghold" as your favourite
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:07
"period drama"
Prove what?
No-one's ever any help?

= proven.

You've a stronghold on my big boss.
Oh, I'm bleeding inside.
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:05
Regular
"..."
I am serious , I need to prove it for someone
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I am so offended right now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.