GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What IS that song?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 21:26
"High polygon count"
Sky have been using a song during the promotion of Scrubs lately. It was also in Kirsty's Home Video's tonight, and I *think* was used on last night's National Lottery programme.

I love the sound of it, but I've no idea what it is. I don't know how to describe it, except to say that it has quite a 'tribal' sound about the beat, and a catchy chant-like vocal.

Someone must know it... has it been released as a record?
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:26
"High polygon count"
Sky have been using a song during the promotion of Scrubs lately. It was also in Kirsty's Home Video's tonight, and I *think* was used on last night's National Lottery programme.

I love the sound of it, but I've no idea what it is. I don't know how to describe it, except to say that it has quite a 'tribal' sound about the beat, and a catchy chant-like vocal.

Someone must know it... has it been released as a record?
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
The Ab originals - Ooga Booga
Sun 25/01/04 at 22:27
Regular
"cachoo"
Has it got female vocals?
Sun 25/01/04 at 23:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Okay, someone wanna tell me the tune used in the Nationwide football programme on ITV late at night? Sorta just a fast beat, impossible to explain in writing.
Sun 25/01/04 at 23:49
"High polygon count"
Ms NY wrote:
> Has it got female vocals?

Not sure - sounds more like a chorus of both male & female.
Sun 25/01/04 at 23:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Is that Oooga Booga not it? I can't find it anywhere !
Mon 26/01/04 at 00:06
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I'm sure someone asked pretty much this exact question on the Radio absolutely months ago. The answer to that question was The Coral - Dreaming of You.

I don't know if this helps, as I haven't watched Scrubs in ages.
Mon 26/01/04 at 00:15
"High polygon count"
Nope, not that one. Just downloaded it from Kazaa, and it's nothing like it. Thanks anyway!
Mon 26/01/04 at 00:26
Regular
"cachoo"
Weekend Players - Jericho .. ?
Other than this one, I have no idea :)
Mon 26/01/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No idea.

Just out of interest, can anyone rememeber that song from the end of I Know What You Did Last Summer? I can't remember what the heck it is - yet, I want to, since I know I like it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.