GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you guys help me out here?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/03/01 at 19:44
Regular
Do Toni,Ali and Jo read PSX reviews?I mean,as they are moderators,do they get a list of all the reviews done that week or do they just look around?Thanks in advance
Shaneo
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:43
"The Boss Lady"
A Tendency towards Pretension in French Cinema; "Cahiers Critics as Filmmakers Today" - 2008

Montage Film Reviews freelancer Ian Viggars BA (Hons) MA (Hons) has written a review of the film 'Irma Vep' 1996 (dir.Olivier Assayas).

To read the review see HERE
Wed 28/03/01 at 07:01
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:38
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thanks Kate!Hope you're enjoying yourself at SR!:)
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
SNIPER wrote:
> I dunno couldn't be bothered to read it.

me neither!
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:32
Regular
I dunno couldn't be bithered to read it.
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:31
Hello all and Great Post Shaneo! You should Might win this gameaday lark for it, I wouldn't be surprised but it did seem a bit rushed, you can normally tell who has taken time to get their review across properly and vice-versa!

Nice One Anyway...

Kate
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:30
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Tue 27/03/01 at 20:24
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Here is my review I just wrote for Attitude:
Enter the lycra-clad and spandex world of the World Wrestling Federation.This is WWF Attitude for the Dreamcast!Fristly,you are treated to an amazing video sequence,showing the wrestlers at their best.As Attitude loads up,much faster than it's Playstation counterpart,you are graced with 28 wrestlers,plus many extra superstars to unlock.This game it great!The graphics are way above the standards that you would expect from the Playstation.The photo-realism is amazing,even detailed down the Rock's eyebrow!You can have 4 wrestlers in the ring at any time,stretching the Playstation's power to it's limits.The graphics are all let out in the entrances of the wrestlers.The wrestlers look like they are a duplicate of the real item.The sound is also great,with your favourite entrance music at your disposal.Unfortunatly,the moves are rather difficult to execute,which makes for some awkward gaming,when you are just learning to play.Many things make up for this though.The ammount of modes are immense,with a whopping 38 modes or stipulations!Most of the modes are new to wrestling gaming, such as First Blood,where you must make your opponent bleed to get a victory,or Last Man Standing match,where you must beat your opponent senseless until he can't recover before the 10 count.There are also matches that require 3 or 4 players,mostly in elimination matches.The amount of moves each wrestler can pull of is astounding,with over 200 per wrestler!I couldn't say that I have a least favourite mode because they are all so fun!My favourite mode would have to be Career Mode.In this mode,you can guide a wrestler from House Shows,where you can win some small matches,up to big Pay-Per-View events,where you get to fight the "main eventers" and win the Heavyweight Title,if you're tought enough,that is!One more stump in the road to glory is,you will have to fight in 3 on 1 matches,which is very difficult and casual gamers may find impossible.Sometimes,Attitude is too realistic,where you don't have any freedom,but the moves are executed beautifully.My overall evaluation of WWF Attitude is, it has an astounding amount of wrestlers,modes and moves but lacks freedom and a learning curve.They have used the Playstation to it's full capacity in WWF Attitude,making for some great gaming.Next time,they should allow more freedom and make the moves simpler to pull off.I hope you have enjoyed my review of WWF Attitude for the Dreamcast. Shaneo

What do you think?
Tue 27/03/01 at 19:55
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Don't have a clue who that Flem guy is.
Tue 27/03/01 at 19:54
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
They are both DC Games.Thanks for the applause.I hope you win again soon!:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.