GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC Cheats - GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 16:44
Regular
"hey dude!"
Am i the only person in da whole world who is a bit p****d off with PC cheats. I'd been lookin around 4 a bit 4 cheats on the pc game 'Tomb Raider 3'. I came on 2 this website, and 2 my excitement, i found several cheats related 2 this game. The specific cheat i was lookin 4 woz 1 2 give u the key 2 Lara's racetrack, which woz included in the list of cheats. However, when i clicked on it, it showed that u had 2 use the L2 & R2 buttons - which, incase any1 hasn't notioced, r on the controller NOT a keyboard!!!!!! I've tried keys that mite relate 2 the R2 and L2 buttons, but hav had NO luck. Wot's the point of puttin a cheat on there if u can't use it! GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Yes i did check that i woz on the list of PC cheats and not PLAYSTATION cheats, just incase any1 woz thinkin i'm fick!!!
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:44
Regular
"hey dude!"
Am i the only person in da whole world who is a bit p****d off with PC cheats. I'd been lookin around 4 a bit 4 cheats on the pc game 'Tomb Raider 3'. I came on 2 this website, and 2 my excitement, i found several cheats related 2 this game. The specific cheat i was lookin 4 woz 1 2 give u the key 2 Lara's racetrack, which woz included in the list of cheats. However, when i clicked on it, it showed that u had 2 use the L2 & R2 buttons - which, incase any1 hasn't notioced, r on the controller NOT a keyboard!!!!!! I've tried keys that mite relate 2 the R2 and L2 buttons, but hav had NO luck. Wot's the point of puttin a cheat on there if u can't use it! GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Yes i did check that i woz on the list of PC cheats and not PLAYSTATION cheats, just incase any1 woz thinkin i'm fick!!!
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Cheating is wrong.
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's like you're trying to communicate with us.
bebababy wrote:
> Am i the only person in da whole world who is a bit p****d off with PC
> cheats. I'd been lookin around 4 a bit 4 cheats on the pc game 'Tomb
> Raider 3'. I came on 2 this website, and 2 my excitement, i found
> several cheats related 2 this game. The specific cheat i was lookin 4
> woz 1 2 give u the key 2 Lara's racetrack, which woz included in the
> list of cheats.

The PC version works like this:

type "MEISAFOOL" at the menu screen. You should hear Lara "grunt". Then type "SERIOUSLYAFOOL" and you'll hear a gunshot. Finally, Hold the I, C, K, H, O and T keys together. You should be able to play on the racetrack.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:57
Regular
"hey dude!"
Cheers Icarus - i'll try it soon xxx
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Oh god thats good!
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
The scientist wrote:
> Oh god thats good!

oh god thats good !!!
see i can spell
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Still no capitals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.