GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2: Statues of Liberty"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/03/01 at 18:33
Regular
In this new sure-to-be masterpiece you play the role of French Man Pierre.....Great Great Great Grandson of Gustave Eiffle. You're ancestors worked hard on 'Liberty Enlighting the World' (Statue Of Liberty) and you want it back. This new FPS/Action game comes from Japanese terrorists Kon-Army!

You lead into battle 100 Minature Liberties as they battle their way through 16 levels of Stealth-Shooting, Strategical Fun to rescue their good ole Mum!

The Game is due out soon for the Playstation 2 this fall!

There is a Demo of the game out soon to be packaged with Zone of the Benders from American Developers Quiteabitbent.Inc

The Game
Mon 07/09/09 at 09:20
Regular
I think we will be about a group of about 10 now. Sue
Mon 31/08/09 at 22:24
Regular
Just curios to see how many bod's are going to the zoo. I hope the weather is ok. It's been a bit of a soggy sandwich of late.

Ast..
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:45
And you have no sense of humour sunny!
But I don't mind:)
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:41
Regular
You have a bad sense of humour you lot.
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:33
Sniper doesn't need provoking he'll wine anyway!

Prepare for the second coming!

He is on his way!

And he is so very excellent!
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually no sometimes he can be a right and very offensive git
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:15
I'm sure we can take it. It's never that bad. If he's having a go at your topic just ignore him or provoke him at a later date by making comments about his youthful nature!
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
I am the Tarrant wrote:

Leave Snpier alone he's only
> 16, his moods are not supposed to be in check! Let him be, it's only
> natural.

I agree it is only natural but his problems don't enable him to have a go at the rest of us
Wed 28/03/01 at 18:08
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> The Game wrote:
> It is a JOKE, but you being such a boring,
> moody, git.

Here here, I concur! Soz snipsey but you're moods go
> up and down more than a pair of kangaroos in the mating season.

Leave Snpier alone he's only 16, his moods are not supposed to be in check! Let him be, it's only natural.
Tue 27/03/01 at 21:32
Zone of Benders, strange maybe its a bit over the top. But at least this post is different, well done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.