GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sun Glasses That Allow You To See What's Happening Behind You! :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 13:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Every guy needs this, just think of the possibilities?! Ok I don't think i'd use it that often for anything crucial but it's one of these things I'm sure would be of good use to me at least once in my life. Whether that's worth the price you tell me but I want a pair! :

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/ product.asp?id=10403
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:27
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
English_Bloke wrote:

Yes, because all criminal masterminds hideout just behind a Policeman…it’s the last place we think to look.
----------------

Lol =D
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:25
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Ok, I usually like to see what's going on in front of me when I'm
> walking around, but what ever blows YOUR frock up.

MY fROck IS PINKIER THEN YOURS! >:c( >:c(
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Or he could just throw a punch over his shoulder and look really cool.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:59
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yes, because all criminal masterminds hideout just behind a
> Policeman…it’s the last place we think to look.

You'd be sooooo clamped if a murderer was standing right behind you...QUICKLY TURN ROUND E_B!!!:S
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I used to have a pair of these when i was in about year 4 at school, I thought I was really cool. Lol, those were the days, and now I look back on it, i realise, I was cool.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yes, because all criminal masterminds hideout just behind a Policeman…it’s the last place we think to look.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I would have that a police man would appreciate this. For one it'd make you look like a tough cop...unless it's winter then you'll look like a foold for wearing shades but think of the possibilities to catch cwiminals! Every time a member of the public sticks their finger up at you behind your back you'll see it happening, everytime a member of the public throws a bottle at you from behind you'll have early warning. It's a copper's dream :P
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, I usually like to see what's going on in front of me when I'm walking around, but what ever blows YOUR frock up.
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Cubist V.2 wrote:
> Lol fool:P

your tellin' me!
Sun 25/01/04 at 13:37
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol fool:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.