GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"jeepers creepers 2 or 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/01/04 at 06:53
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
which one do you prefer i like no.1 better because it was scaryer
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Balls"
first film had a really good start, which the big truck and the bodies and the scary crows, all added suspence. but at the end i was laughing at how stupid the monster looked.

the second one (yes i should have learned my lession after the first) was i laugh epsically when he was jumping through the fields like a frog. i was lughing my head off in the cinima and half the people in there where laughing to.

my advice dont go near the movies, they deserve to be distroyed and forgotten forever
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:27
Regular
The first film had good moments... the second films best moment was when Elton John was trying to do a music video with me...

Oh wait I was dreaming, so the best bit was when i fell asleep.
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:11
Regular
"cachoo"
The second film wasn't very good. The demon thingy in the 1st film was more realistic with what he was doing.. in the 2nd film, they should've left out the whole 'replace his head with that boy's'.. that ruined the moment! But the whole film sucked. The 1st one was better.
Sun 25/01/04 at 06:53
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
which one do you prefer i like no.1 better because it was scaryer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.